Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer really care what each individual plant produces, to tell you the truth. I'm going for an overall harvest, maximizing the canopy space. I'm hoping to be in the 10-15 ounce range for this entire crop I've got going.....and that is being modest (approx. 1 ounce per plant, average....). It also saves the stress of worrying about one or two giant plants. Little plants are easier to deal with, anyway.:shooty:
You know that more smaller containers is in my near future. I'd really like to be able to grow 1oz plants in half gallon containers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Funny, I find myself going in the other direction, fewer and larger plants ( auto pots changes your mind about a lot of things lol! )

I no longer really care what each individual plant produces, to tell you the truth. I'm going for an overall harvest, maximizing the canopy space. I'm hoping to be in the 10-15 ounce range for this entire crop I've got going.....and that is being modest (approx. 1 ounce per plant, average....). It also saves the stress of worrying about one or two giant plants. Little plants are easier to deal with, anyway.:shooty:

My all time best harvest was 7 grams that I got from a candy apple clone only strain....HIGH SCORE lol

View attachment 748493
Making myself some cbutter for baking
14947813259141326187420.jpg

Great looking plant for such a small container, not easy to do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
i love her like. wanted a tiny wee bonzai just to see if i could do it and its working so far. shes always had deficiences but shel hopefully look mint once she starts budding up. shes been topped and has 8 colas so should be cool. i wont be smoking her anyway. last time i smoked cheese was barneys blue and it gave me a full blown meltdown lol.

I'd really like to be able to grow 1oz plants in half gallon containers.
I've been in a search for the most efficient use of the space I have. I haven't had good luck with the bigger potted plants....they have the potential to get big...but almost never do, at least the way I grow. At least with the small potted plants, you can guess on size a little bit better. Its not a hard and fast rule, but so far, they seem to be doing pretty much what I thought would happen. At least this time of year, if one gets too big, I can just throw it outside on the deck to finish au naturale...:cooldance:

I'd still almost bet 12 little ones is easier than 3 big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back