Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the night queen on the left is really close. 3bog in the middle is close but still drinking heavily so I'm hoping to see a good bit more swelling before she's done. Yours look like they're getting ready to explode with growth.
Yeah...that pic was from Friday....they've taken off a bit since then. I think that green crack in the front left is gonna be a good producer!

h

huh, hadnt realised 2 of them were women. i hate doing that. always feel bad for asuming they were guys. why does nobody ever correct me when i call you dude or bro lol.
I'm the obvious one because I took the title "Sister of the green" LOL. I have absolutely no objection to being called dude, or bro, or man, or mate! They all suit me fine. @witchyhour calls me sis, which is cool.

Hey Elle, I woke up to a bubbling bucket this morning.
Dammit! Mine isn't going. Did you do 3 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket like we'd discussed? Did you use one packet of yeast or two? I only used one, there was still no movement after 24 hours so I took the lid off to see what was happening. Yes it was going, but slowly. I said sod it, and chucked in the second packet. I expect it'll take off pretty soon now!

McDonald's doesn't deliver but jack in the box will Also you could always bribe your weed driver to get the munchies lmao
i like your way of thinking man. im sure i read so ething about mcd starting to deliver over here soon. id prefer kfc to do it but beggars cant be choosers eh.

I'm the obvious one because I took the title "Sister of the green" LOL. I have absolutely no objection to being called dude, or bro, or man, or mate! They all suit me fine. @witchyhour calls me sis, which is cool.

Dammit! Mine isn't going. Did you do 3 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket like we'd discussed? Did you use one packet of yeast or two? I only used one, there was still no movement after 24 hours so I took the lid off to see what was happening. Yes it was going, but slowly. I said sod it, and chucked in the second packet. I expect it'll take off pretty soon now!
OK I did 3.75 gallons of juice plus the can of oj concentrate, 2 packs of yeast. Stole one of my sons blankets to wrap around it. No idea what temp it's at but it's 68° in the house. Cooler than instructed but seems to be working.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

:smoking:

One of my early experiments on afn was called Little Orphan Cheesy. I had a gift seed of Chesse and had no use for it so........ I tortured her! 1 gallon pot of $0.99 cent soil that looked like ground up pavement.... watered only with cast off res water when I drained my DWC..... and when I remembered to water her........... stuck her in a corner and ignored her....and she did amazingly well!
haha thats exactly what im doing with my unwanted, freebie cheese cos itl smell too much.only a 250ml tub tho giving mine tomato feed aswell.

Hey @Ash-a-Ton .....looks like you had a good time at the fights!!!:d5:
Lol dude I had a blast. Got a few autographs on my UFC hat. Some good pics with some awesome fighters. I have no voice and a bit home sick. But such an awesome time.
Just wish I was off tomorrow. I need a recovery day now. 15 hour drive there and back. Been long weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back