Status
Not open for further replies.
My best single plant auto harvest was from a green crack (3.6 ounces, certainly nothing to brag about).....it was some great medicine! Excellent during the day, or the evening!
I'd brag about 3.6oz, I'm not there yet though lol. Seems like a great day smoke but also easy to overdue it, then I'm like shit, I can't go anywhere like this haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

View attachment 748797

haha thats exactly what im doing with my unwanted, freebie cheese cos itl smell too much.only a 250ml tub tho giving mine tomato feed aswell.
Great looking plant for such a small container, not easy to do.

I'd brag about 3.6oz, I'm
I have yet to do it again....but this plant is starting to get some great structure. She's just entering flower now, so the stretch is on, I'm guessing. It should be interesting to see how she does from here on out. I have to get a new light bulb for down there, then I'll pull her out of the tent, and take some individual pics.

i like your way of thinking man. im sure i read so ething about mcd starting to deliver over here soon. id prefer kfc to do it but beggars cant be choosers eh.
Luckily I'm in Greater London so I can get KFC delivered by Just Eat. It's one of the few advantages of living here!

oh aye @Eclectic Elle i never spotted the sister bit.... out of the hundred or so times ive seen your name. my observational skills are just awesome sometimes lol
LOL that's OK, you are a stoner after all! I make plenty of allowances for not noticing, or forgetting, things. Everyone in my house is a stoner except me, so I'm used to it. I'm one of more than ten women on here, but I'm the only female Brit actually based in the UK that I know of. Unless there are any others? PM me if you're another British woman growing in the UK or you know of one!
Anyway, we're all siblings in weed-dom as far as I'm concerned :pass:*passes to EvilScotsman*

View attachment 748797

haha thats exactly what im doing with my unwanted, freebie cheese cos itl smell too much.only a 250ml tub tho giving mine tomato feed aswell.
She looks really lush, a lovely deep green! Well done so far with her, man!

@Dmrides220 did you mention something about an autopots side project??

I have yet to do it again....but this plant is starting to get some great structure. She's just entering flower now, so the stretch is on, I'm guessing. It should be interesting to see how she does from here on out. I have to get a new light bulb for down there, then I'll pull her out of the tent, and take some individual pics.
My best was 2.5oz stardawg so 3.6 would be epic for me lol.

I'm not very clued up in leds if I'm honest man,I don't know the difference between cobs,crees etc lol.have t got a clue how to build a diy setup either!!
I'll tell you this.....I currently have a mars II 1200 "old style" LED in a 4x4....as soon as I save the funds, I'll buy that setup in that link I posted for you. It runs at a fraction of the wattage, has a superior spectrum, and should last for a very, very long time.....and its rebuild-able if anything does happen. @BigSm0 build and sells them and could probably help you out.....

My best was 2.5oz stardawg so 3.6 would be epic for me lol.
I no longer really care what each individual plant produces, to tell you the truth. I'm going for an overall harvest, maximizing the canopy space. I'm hoping to be in the 10-15 ounce range for this entire crop I've got going.....and that is being modest (approx. 1 ounce per plant, average....). It also saves the stress of worrying about one or two giant plants. Little plants are easier to deal with, anyway.:shooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back