Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good, my friend! How about you?? How is your daughter doing? :pass:
Things are going well for my daughter she is powering through it. The first day after was a killer. One more day on pain meds and to school she goes for finals. I'm a very proud father for what my daughter has accomplished in school and getting her scholarship for college. She's not like her dad making shitty decisions in life. There are alot of things I regret and can't take back. Lot's my second wife and kids will never know about and I plan to keep it that way. As for me I just have to take everything one day at a time. My surgery is this coming Friday to remove the lipo battery pack and neurostimulator out of my back.

Oh I really wanted to get some of those tabs and try them but I never did. I'm interested to see how they work for you. Could definitely be a possibility for me next year.

im not going back to mixing 4+ nutes ... all my plants are now on biotabs ... got 75g of killer organic AvT from a girl that flowered under the new cobs :vibe:

I'm hoping my auto gorilla og will double that :amazon:

smoking the AvT trim bubble hash tonight :pass:
PHOTO_20170513_133208[1].jpg

Things are going well for my daughter she is powering through it. The first day after was a killer. One more day on pain meds and to school she goes for finals. I'm a very proud father for what my daughter has accomplished in school and getting her scholarship for college. She's not like her dad making shitty decisions in life. There are alot of things I regret and can't take back. Lot's my second wife and kids will never know about and I plan to keep it that way. As for me I just have to take everything one day at a time. My surgery is this coming Friday to remove the lipo battery pack and neurostimulator out of my back.
:karmacloud::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back