Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty bud! I just quick dried a sample from my almost ready 3bog, gonna fire that up pretty soon.

that should be killer as well :pass:

one big advantage i find with organic .. buds taste relative good from the moment they are dry enough to smoke :smokeit:

Hey Stoners. I know I'm way behind the curve on this but somebody mentioned turkeys earlier and I took these just the other day. I had hopes he would puff up but he took off instead.
full

full

full

Ahh yes I find anything mephisto artisanal or limited edition to be a step above most other seed banks. I am getting sour livers next week a artisanal strain it is suppose to be from a england strain called livers it is suppose to be some of the stinkiest weed to grow. I can hardly wait
I can't wait to start some sour livers, soon. If you get the man bear alien pig freebee's you should join the grow off in Mephisto's section.

Hey Stoners. I know I'm way behind the curve on this but somebody mentioned turkeys earlier and I took these just the other day. I had hopes he would puff up but he took off instead.
full

full

full
I think that's a female. Cool shots! in your yard?

Seeing as I've recently found out my city uses chloramine, I've been doing some looking around..Running out of distilled water all the time gets annoying, so my next thought was an RO filter..Then, about 5 mins ago I came across this product..I don't want to destroy my food web in my living soil so I wonder if this would work adding it to my 55 gallon water barrel then bubbling off what chlorine is left..

Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back