Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's are local Dab Master @derek420colorado at. Must be taking a nap.
derek.jpg

Evening All Good AFN :bighug:

My sour stomper isn't the healthiest looking plant, damn vacation, but she's getting pretty frosty. I smoked some nashira last night, had me trying to find something to do lol. Followed that up with some deep blue c shortly before bed.

I have some Nashira ... and she seem unlike in her effects compared to other portal strains ? at least from what i have read so far ... quite sativa unless harvested really late ... :drool:

My Short Stuff Gorilla OG is trying to take over my tent :

DSC_0067a.JPG

and she is still not close to flowering :cheers: gonna be 80+ days but worth it i think :eyebrows:

Hope u all are having a great saturday :pass:

Evening All Good AFN :bighug:

I have some Nashira ... and she seem unlike in her effects compared to other portal strains ? at least from what i have read so far ... quite sativa unless harvested really late ... :drool:

My Short Stuff Gorilla OG is trying to take over my tent :

View attachment 748470

and she is still not close to flowering :cheers: gonna be 80+ days but worth it i think :eyebrows:

Hope u all are having a great saturday :pass:
Hey Slowmo! How you been bud? That's a beautiful plant you got there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks m8 ... she is my first plant grown almost from seed under my new cobs :vibe:

going good... have started 20+ outdoor plants and getting my balcony ready for the summer :eyebrows:
You build the cobs or buy already built? Sounds like you're gonna be busy with that many plants. Tag me if you're gonna journal the balcony grow somewhere, I'd like to watch that. Not that I want to live in a city but if I did I think a balcony grow would be so cool.

You build the cobs or buy already built? Sounds like you're gonna be busy with that many plants. Tag me if you're gonna journal the balcony grow somewhere, I'd like to watch that. Not that I want to live in a city but if I did I think a balcony grow would be so cool.

i was lucky enough to get my hands on a 200w rig already proven to produce 2g/w here on AFN :eyebrows:

I was planning on a balcony tread ... mine is pretty perfect, located almost south facing, the weather just haven't been there yet.. and i haven't cleaned it yet :rofl:

here is a seeded Think Different from last year :
View media item 9298

thats cool man. like fuck you i want it cool. wonder where the law stands on that.... hmmm...... google says its a good en! i can get a crossbow too! haha thats awesome. wonder if theyre on amazon prime?........
I use to attend lots of archery competitions along with bowhunting. Ever since the problems with my back, legs and loosing feeling in my hands. I haven't been able to do the things I love as much. I still try as much as I can thou. Here is my indoor spot bow.
100_1382.JPG

the main part of the outdoor grow is using Guerilla tabs and delegated watering :woohoo1:
Oh I really wanted to get some of those tabs and try them but I never did. I'm interested to see how they work for you. Could definitely be a possibility for me next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back