Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem so bad for the weed, but sod the extracts LOL. I don't know of any clubs down near me so I guess I'll just hold fire - with luck it's only about 8 weeks until I actually have some home grown for the man in need!

Thanks for the info though, @EvilScotsman !
I couldn't go 8 days on vacation without, by the end of 8 weeks I'd be a ragging alcoholic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem so bad for the weed, but sod the extracts LOL. I don't know of any clubs down near me so I guess I'll just hold fire - with luck it's only about 8 weeks until I actually have some home grown for the man in need!

Thanks for the info though, @EvilScotsman !

WHAT? Thats like $300 CAD an ounce!! Ouch...guys move here...really nice outdoor = $100 CAD an ounce ($80 USD, 60 pounds)

Smoking till 420 then going in. UFC 211. Ahhh I'm so pumped! Got 2 autographs on my UFC hat. Met overeem. Just so cool out here pre fight. Hope afn is doing well tonight

Don't mess with the @1939bear
bear1-jpg.748434
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats cool man. like fuck you i want it cool. wonder where the law stands on that.... hmmm...... google says its a good en! i can get a crossbow too! haha thats awesome. wonder if theyre on amazon prime?........

Sorry to jump in...if you are going to buy a crossbow dont buy a cheap piece of shit. Extremely high tension cheaply built weapons are a bad idea!

BTW i have been shooting guns, crossbows and the whole variety of bows available(recurve, long, compound) for several decades. Not talking out my arse. ;) Still shoot crossbows, but mostly shoot guns and recurve bow these days(if you want to learn archery get a recurve, once you get good accuracy is great, and shot speed is unsurpassed). On a good day (when i am not too hurting, and feel tuned in) I can go shot for shot with a buddy of mine that has a $1500 compound up to 40 yards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back