Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mine is a similar colour. I had to be careful pouring it in as it's next to a white wall LOL. We're on!
I'm excited to see it start bubbling. I checked it before adding yeast and it says potential of 7.5% abv but we'll see what it is in the end.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good Morning A.F.N.
Last year I was working on a golf course . I was unceremoniously fired Without Cause . I sued and gained nothing and was paid off according to govt guidelines . Yesterday I was advised that the supt. that fired me was terminated . Karma is sweet . I hold no malice . Now he will have the opportunity to experience what it's like to be fired . Hopefully he will learn something . " Don't fuck with the Bear " :nono:
Don't mess with the @1939bear
bear1.jpg

Excellent! Nothing so far in terms of bubbles but the bucket contents are a constant 23C so I'm sure it'll be fired up by the morning.

Correctamundo. It's pretty much a case of yeast eats sugar, farts carbon dioxide and tinkles alcohol, right?

People get it sent from the States? Wow, didn't know that was happening. Way cool! How much does it work out at including the postage, do you know?

I agree though, it's about time the filth tackled the harder drugs rather than us little guys on the mild stuff that doesn't eff up your life!
you can get anything you want pretty much. round about £130 an oz for weed. £200ish for the 25%+thc stuff. shatter,oils n bubble hash go for up to £100 a G!!!! a gram! 1 single, pokey wee gram eh hash. who would pay that? the weeds vac-pac but its superb every time. its a club thing though. its free but you have to go through a member for first 5 times before you can order yourself.

you can get anything you want pretty much. round about £130 an oz for weed. £200ish for the 25%+thc stuff. shatter,oils n bubble hash go for up to £100 a G!!!! a gram! 1 single, pokey wee gram eh hash. who would pay that? the weeds vac-pac but its superb every time. its a club thing though. its free but you have to go through a member for first 5 times before you can order yourself.
Doesn't seem so bad for the weed, but sod the extracts LOL. I don't know of any clubs down near me so I guess I'll just hold fire - with luck it's only about 8 weeks until I actually have some home grown for the man in need!

Thanks for the info though, @EvilScotsman !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back