Status
Not open for further replies.
thats one of the beautiful things about the uk. i know loads of folk who get their weed mailed to them from the US and canada. theres very rarely a package lost and you dont get done if customs nab it as long as theres a different name on it and your not daft enough to use your own bankcard. laws here will be changing soon aswell though. police scotland now dont charge you for carrying percy and many forces in england have stopped chasing up small time growers as long as theres no evidence of dealing. basically because it wastes too much time and money. its still ilegal but the police are just giving up with it. about time aswell!

That has been the attitude of a lot of street cops. They don't want to sweat the small stuff. Then along comes a Sessions or Pence. Luckily, funds are tight so they wouldn't give them any to come after us. But, there is always a "But", that budget was just a temporary one.
:pass:

man, thats a real shit story,atleast they didnt break someones arm or shoot your fucking dog. Im really sorry to hear that my friend. I'll never understand fully why we have this constant BS good verses evil in the canna world.us small guys especially.yup,gotta love the extra stupid of it all. thats what gets me as well as many others. the sheer ignorantly stupid policies and unjust laws fucks the little guys with the GREAT GREEN WEENY ,yet again.LOL

well thats it, they make it so you spend a ton more cash so you either cant do it again or wont want too. its really real bullshit man. its our hard earned taxed dollars hard at doing little criminal justice nor work. lazy, egomaniacal ,cheap ass shits that call themselves true protectors, and,of our freedoms,and MEN? lmfao I think not.
hard earned taxed dollars paying the goon squads to hunt us down, I'm sure we are way over the political line here, but it's hard to keep quiet in the face of such injustice

not really though, we're talking about situations ,not the system precisely in its laws,leading the the political spectrum. its just talking about the after math of said politics aint it? lmfao kidding. all good. we vcsn calm down if ya' want. I got watering and pics to do anyways LOL

not really though, we're talking about situations ,not the system precisely in its laws,leading the the political spectrum. its just talking about the after math of said politics aint it? lmfao kidding. all good. we vcsn calm down if ya' want. I got watering and pics to do anyways LOL
and were not slandering scumbags, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back