Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man, this is very very sad. People are losing everything because the government and police want to abuse their power to basically steal from innocent people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not always everything. They negotiate. Especially if it is a real doper and they have a weak case. It is a "What the traffic will bear" situation.
If you were a migrant picker pulled over in certain places, you probably had your lifes savings in the car. You would lose it then and there and be told to fight it if you wanted. And sent on your way with a ticket if anything. A real doper with resources to fight all the way might be offered a deal.
The end prize targeted was the trunk full of cash that no one would claim ownership to. That did happen a lot, but the big money came from cases built over time,

No way! Its tempting, and I understand that. People may get away with it a few times, maybe a bunch of times. But I wouldn't risk my freedom for something that can be found in almost every community around. Here's the problem....who ever did that got away with it.....they will bet tempted to do it again, and again, blah blah blah....and eventually.....

Mailing actual cannabis is a very different story than seeds, also......

Just seems too risky.....
thats one of the beautiful things about the uk. i know loads of folk who get their weed mailed to them from the US and canada. theres very rarely a package lost and you dont get done if customs nab it as long as theres a different name on it and your not daft enough to use your own bankcard. laws here will be changing soon aswell though. police scotland now dont charge you for carrying percy and many forces in england have stopped chasing up small time growers as long as theres no evidence of dealing. basically because it wastes too much time and money. its still ilegal but the police are just giving up with it. about time aswell!

thats one of the beautiful things about the uk. i know loads of folk who get their weed mailed to them from the US and canada. theres very rarely a package lost and you dont get done if customs nab it as long as theres a different name on it and your not daft enough to use your own bankcard. laws here will be changing soon aswell though. police scotland now dont charge you for carrying percy and many forces in england have stopped chasing up small time growers as long as theres no evidence of dealing. basically because it wastes too much time and money. its still ilegal but the police are just giving up with it. about time aswell!
That would be nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back