Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know lol I have been on AFN a while and have seen more toes than a renowned podiatrist haha. I have been threating for a while that if Live Stoners ever goes silent for too long i am going to get a collection of toe pics and tag every person on AFN
:eek2:Toe Tags? Oh No!

I think the Marley flavor just came out yesterday, so may be hard to find. I guess it was the 36th anniversary of the day the Bob Marley passed. Since he passed at age 36, it was an "equilibrium day", or when he's been gone for as long as he was with us. Weird kind of day to celebrate and first I've heard of it....but there ya' go. :jointman:

Anyhow...think it's actually a good half days hard drive at least if memory serves right on the location. I've got a half gallon of some Tillamook Vanilla Bean in the deep freeze, but even as quick as the Mini is I think it'd be melted by the time I could make it. :baked:

No chance of a melt. I'd sit in the car and eat it. (shh, don't tell the missus about the plastic spoon stash in the glove box)

I want to break open that Space Romulan bud....It's reek is calling me. I brought just a gram home yesterday and today I thought I could still smell it in my car.
If I do, it'll waste me, and the night is young...

Don't think I've seen this on a grow of mine before that I can remember. Little baby leaf coming out of the middle of a large fan like it's trying to start a new node right there. :greenthumb:

DSCN9267.JPG
DSCN9269.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back