Status
Not open for further replies.
4e84ace210ac79e025e34cfb70090016.jpg

"carpe diem"

TOES TOES TOES!!!

Yea...going to have to go on a quest to find me some of this to try...
:yoinks::woohoo:

landscape-1494516927-benjerry-onelove.jpg

I am hating you right now!!!!!!!!!!!! I just ate that amazing steak and bubba cheese live resin mmmmmmm and now I NEEEEEED some icecream and it is a 10 minute drive to the store soooooooooooooooooooooo i need this in my friggin life. Will someone deliver me some ice cream please i pay in daaaaaaaaaabs

Hahhaa cant seem to keep them out of the overhead shots ha.

"carpe diem"

Yeah I know lol I have been on AFN a while and have seen more toes than a renowned podiatrist haha. I have been threating for a while that if Live Stoners ever goes silent for too long i am going to get a collection of toe pics and tag every person on AFN

Yeah I know lol I have been on AFN a while and have seen more toes than a renowned podiatrist haha. I have been threating for a while that if Live Stoners ever goes silent for too long i am going to get a collection of toe pics and tag every person on AFN
Guess you got a toe thing haha

"carpe diem"

dabs make me hungry for ice cream i need it in mah mouth right meow. @Ozone69 you wanna drive down here and bring me some lol its not that far

I think the Marley flavor just came out yesterday, so may be hard to find. I guess it was the 36th anniversary of the day the Bob Marley passed. Since he passed at age 36, it was an "equilibrium day", or when he's been gone for as long as he was with us. Weird kind of day to celebrate and first I've heard of it....but there ya' go. :jointman:

Anyhow...think it's actually a good half days hard drive at least if memory serves right on the location. I've got a half gallon of some Tillamook Vanilla Bean in the deep freeze, but even as quick as the Mini is I think it'd be melted by the time I could make it. :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back