Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank
instas and tiered are essentially the same thing, except for the stacked pots of the instas allow for easier and more profuse rooting due to the roots being able to expand out the side holes instead of getting bunged up through the few bottom holes
Thank you, I did some reading of yours and can't wait to put it to use.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Idk, he said the organic nutes go bad after a couple days once you mix them. And I can see that because it does get thick and smell funny. I've only used organic nutes though and that's all I have. I'm thinking I will have to change to Hydro specific nutes.

Organic I could see that happening. I know that the compost teas I use are only good for a little while after you stop bubbling them.

Most of the hydro type grows I'm thinking of avoid organics. But these are all DWC and similar style hydro grows.

Organic I could see that happening. I know that the compost teas I use are only good for a little while after you stop bubbling them.

Most of the hydro type grows I'm thinking of avoid organics. But these are all DWC and similar style hydro grows.
OK, organics are a no go. @Hansbricks explained it just now and it all makes sense. Looks like I need to add all new nutes to my shopping list unfortunately so switching over might be a couple of grows away.

I'm good and yourself?? That's a nice looking truck
I can't complain anymore as I'll be heading home in the next day or two. Away from the heat and back to normal temps.
If i catch you taking pics of my wife again i am going to be pissed!! :D Ive already let you get away with it once, so enough is enough!! ;)
Actually i know it is not my garden...Why? Plants are wayyyyyyy too small!!
Just like Area 51 I shoot the long lens or am I in the ghillie suit sniffing the sweet buds. Your outdoor grows are through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back