Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna try and dig my Blackstone up to see why its not popping the ruby and rainbow moonstone have been up from the dirt like 3 days already.. But i don't wanna mess up and kill the only Blackstone lol
My Blackstone never made it out of its shell . It popped and stopped , game over .:toke:

I like FB stuff...and they're a great company! I'm looking forward to trying the portal stuff, and I need to order some mephisto....I'm just waiting until they get their lineup re-stocked. So many different options! I try to always grow different stuff....once I build up a tolerance to a particular strain, the pain relieving qualities start to diminish for me.
I got a pile of seeds bro.. I'll try an make a list it might save you some time and $

Hey Frank 912 is the guy to explain the instas and probably the difference between them and tiered.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Frankthetank
instas and tiered are essentially the same thing, except for the stacked pots of the instas allow for easier and more profuse rooting due to the roots being able to expand out the side holes instead of getting bunged up through the few bottom holes

That sounds a little odd to me. Most of the guys I've followed growing hydro change out their res like once a week and just top off, frequently with just water, between swaps. Nutes not being viable after 24 hours would result in some huuuuunnnnngry plants, I would think. :yoinks:
Idk, he said the organic nutes go bad after a couple days once you mix them. And I can see that because it does get thick and smell funny. I've only used organic nutes though and that's all I have. I'm thinking I will have to change to Hydro specific nutes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Frankthetank
instas and tiered are essentially the same thing, except for the stacked pots of the instas allow for easier and more profuse rooting due to the roots being able to expand out the side holes instead of getting bunged up through the few bottom holes
So they have holes in the sides.....kinda like airpot style??

Thanks for explaining it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back