Status
Not open for further replies.
It snowed last night it was not fun to wake up to snow. My whole family has a flu bug bad cough. It is not fun around here today

Thanks @Dmrides220 and @Raoul-Duke @Ripper .

I've seen stuff on saponins and wetting agents like yucca (or maybe a drip of a drop of dish soap, if I didn't read/member incorrectly?) Or should I just work more to incrementalize my feedings to avoid runoff until we're back looking decent?
Can't really comment on that. My advice (and I would get other opinions) would be to water lightly, and then wait a minute or two and continue watering, then wait and water again etc. It might help the water saturate the soil better and not just run out the sides, which it's possibly doing.

Here's a stoner quandary-

Do you think they'll have nano-3D printers wherein we could print THC, or LSD, or 4-po-dmt...? You see where I'm headed...

Too complex or too Star trek replicator-y-eerie?

:smokeout:

Don't forget to show you smoke!:thumbsup::vibe:

Can't really comment on that. My advice (and I would get other opinions) would be to water lightly, and then wait a minute or two and continue watering, then wait and water again etc. It might help the water saturate the soil better and not just run out the sides, which it's possibly doing.
I second this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I actually caught it a day or two ago leaking out from a hole 3 inches/12 cm from the bottom of the pot. So you're definitely in to something there.

Time to test more concrete. Be back shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back