Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the moon tonight
space.jpg

Any spider experts here tonight. Wiki says there re 93 known instances of spiders that eat plants. It did not say how they did it. If the same as the normal: bite, inject, wait, drink. Anybody know?
:pass:

Any spider experts here tonight. Wiki says there re 93 known instances of spiders that eat plants. It did not say how they did it. If the same as the normal: bite, inject, wait, drink. Anybody know?:pass:

I dunno. Do they have different appendages that most spider species?

I dunno. Do they have different appendages that most spider species?
I didn't get a good look at her. I say her because from the looks of the cotyledon destruction in a matter of max 2 hours, it looks like she chose it to feed a brood. I didn't know if she was a jumper so I just snatched it when I first saw it. There was nothing left to ID. If you want to see devastation, some pics are in the infirmary under Vegan Spider.

I didn't get a good look at her. I say her because from the looks of the cotyledon destruction in a matter of max 2 hours, it looks like she chose it to feed a brood. I didn't know if she was a jumper so I just snatched it when I first saw it. There was nothing left to ID. If you want to see devastation, some pics are in the infirmary under Vegan Spider.

I just took a look. That is nasty. I hope there are no more around...seeds are expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back