Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot all about the story behind the original G13 some one snuck a cutting out

Rumors include mind control research. But it didn't scramble my brain much at all, so maybe it was a 'pot'ential way to keep their staff relaxed but lucid in critical situations?

So is it just me or....:baked:

do other people get closed-eye kaleidoscopic images when listening to music after toking?

I am not complaining, I love it. It's just when I mentioned it to a very experienced budtender, she said that she never heard of that.

Anyways, I told her they always have good weed.

Last edited:
FB's G-14 was on my list too. I had G-13 a few years ago.

When I looked at my medicine journal I had written "Very good pain relief at a moderate dose. Did not affect my mind much. Felt relaxed and mildly euphoric. More before bedtime and fell asleep quickly. Too much at once had a paradoxical effect and was uncomfortable."

For a strain that's rumored to be a CIA project, it didn't have much mindf*k. In fact none at all. Hmmm....

Sorry i was referring to the G-13 labs pineapple express

BTW - there is much better smoke out there than pure G-13. Really lackluster in my opinion in taste and potency is good, but not the best. Whatever you do steer far away from Dr Greenthumbs G-13 seeds at $100 each.

@Fairlynew @VitaMan

Sorry i was referring to the G-13 labs pineapple express

Good evening Stoners, Looks like I'm catching the end of the night shift again.
We have all read of CIA deep secret mind control this or that. If any of it worked, including Sodium Pentathol, how come when they needed info, they went right to arm twisting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back