Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a stainless steel mug from Starbucks. Bought it in 2000 and still works fine!

I'm pissed, don't buy this junk. Their warranty and customer service absolutely suck. It does not keep my coffee hot anymore and they told me to oder a new one and read the product usage guidelines to avoid this in the future. I guess I'm getting a yeti now.
72785d600d4040566f204f88627b3c04.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've got a stainless steel mug from Starbucks. Bought it in 2000 and still works fine!
I just ordered a yeti. What pisses me off is that they told me to order another one and read the product usage guidelines. Like wtf, I put coffee in it and don't even wash it lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Frankthetank ,what's on the menu today Frank? Got moose rib stew and buckwheat pancakes up here
That sounds tasty!!! I really like moose, and elk! :headbang:
I have part of a leftover pork loin I roasted the other day...so I'm making sandwiches....like, if a philly cheese steak and a bahn mi had a baby. Basically, I made an aoli (scratch made mayo, with a sauce added, also from scratch), pickled some red onions, jalapeno's, carrots , cucumber, and pineapple. The pork will get sliced thin, topped with provolone. On the side are tostone's (fried green plantains) with a garlic sour cream sauce. I got really high, and started cooking....this is what happened!:rofl:

I have part of a leftover pork loin I roasted the other day...so I'm making sandwiches....like, if a philly cheese steak and a bahn mi had a baby. Basically, I made an aoli (scratch made mayo, with a sauce added, also from scratch), pickled some red onions, jalapeno's, carrots , cucumber, and pineapple. The pork will get sliced thin, topped with provolone. On the side are tostone's (fried green plantains) with a garlic sour cream sauce. I got really high, and started cooking....this is what happened!:rofl:
chef Frank strikes again! and homemade mayo too, no monsanto, gooodness

You need a dinner guest............. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back