Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon's bread begins with the the organisms naturally floating around in our environment. this is wonderful bread!, not "wonder bread", lol
P1020745.JPG

Any of you folks used/using Epsom Salt On yer girls? What dosage? Any observations to share?
Hey bichon lol sweet name. I use Epsom's salt on my babies. Crushed dried egg shell for calcium...I feed one teaspoon Epsom's per gallon of water, my plants where kinda yellow and just slow and I felt they needed a boost and it helped now they are a lovely dark green and reek of hot trash

Hey bichon lol sweet name. I use Epsom's salt on my babies. Crushed dried egg shell for calcium...I feed one teaspoon Epsom's per gallon of water, my plants where kinda yellow and just slow and I felt they needed a boost and it helped now they are a lovely dark green and reek of hot trash
did some PH balancing to increase nute uptake?,

I'm very specific with my wings! lol I worked on a recipe for a year or so....to make oven baked wings, that tasted like they came out of a fryer. Most home, counter top fryers suck balls, and are a hazard in my opinion. I also do smoked wings from time to time, but I'm addicted to these oven wings. In my opinion, it is a perfect recipe. :drool:
Ok now to share the recipe @Frankthetank .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back