Status
Not open for further replies.
heya Frank how goes ? mini heatwave here 16c i dont know what to do,i dont like ice in me tea.

:pighug:
I'm doing good! Getting ready to chop some veggies for some Chinese food I'm making later. :chef:

mini heatwave here 16c i dont know what to do,i dont like ice in me tea.
Sounds like its time to roll one of those epic joints of yours, and try to chill out!

im trying veggies this year,il have brussel spouts at christmas nononono just some chillies and peppers but with our weather nothing will come of them.

Maybe try growing some indoor veggies...? I've been thinking about setting up a small area to grow some veggies in my basement. Someone around here grows indoor pineapples, but I can't remember who it was. Damn stoner brain! :wall:

Maybe try growing some indoor veggies...? I've been thinking about setting up a small area to grow some veggies in my basement. Someone around here grows indoor pineapples, but I can't remember who it was. Damn stoner brain! :wall:
Dayum!
That's exactly what I just finished doing. Had to use the tent for some overflow so moved the veggies out. I grew cherry tomatoes, green peppers and lettuce. It went pretty well too. Need to keep the tomato plants trimmed better but all in all it was a great success. I will be filling the tent with one cherry tomato, two green peppers and a rack for the lettuce. Gonna do six batches of lettuce so as to keep getting fresh. I did not take any pictures though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back