Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be filling the tent with one cherry tomato, two green peppers and a rack for the lettuce. Gonna do six batches of lettuce so as to keep getting fresh. I did not take any pictures though...
Sounds like a nice setup! It would be cool to have a few perpetual veggie grows going. Maybe that will be my winter project...

Dayum!
That's exactly what I just finished doing. Had to use the tent for some overflow so moved the veggies out. I grew cherry tomatoes, green peppers and lettuce. It went pretty well too. Need to keep the tomato plants trimmed better but all in all it was a great success. I will be filling the tent with one cherry tomato, two green peppers and a rack for the lettuce. Gonna do six batches of lettuce so as to keep getting fresh. I did not take any pictures though...

That sounds awesome and similar to what I planned on doing!!! I'm growing a bunch of outdoor stuff, but I am planning on keeping my habanero, carnival pepper, small chives, small basil and catnip/cat grass for this summer, as I can climate control and keep the peppers happy, although w/ 18/6, I imagine the plants may get kinda big, so I will be doing some trimming to keep it civil!! When this winter nears, I'll be trying a cherry tomato/grape tomato, lettuce, spinach and possibly garlic and green onions, as those are things I feel like we end up purchasing at least bi-weekly, so if I had it on hand, then I'm good to go!!! I have a ton of room now, since the wife let me convert the room into the grow, and since I hope to pull a fair amount from this summer's outdoor and indoor grows, I may pull back the amount of plants I grow this winter, with a couple photos in the tent and autos in w/ the veggies..

That sounds awesome and similar to what I planned on doing!!! I'm growing a bunch of outdoor stuff, but I am planning on keeping my habanero, carnival pepper, small chives, small basil and catnip/cat grass for this summer, as I can climate control and keep the peppers happy, although w/ 18/6, I imagine the plants may get kinda big, so I will be doing some trimming to keep it civil!! When this winter nears, I'll be trying a cherry tomato/grape tomato, lettuce, spinach and possibly garlic and green onions, as those are things I feel like we end up purchasing at least bi-weekly, so if I had it on hand, then I'm good to go!!! I have a ton of room now, since the wife let me convert the room into the grow, and since I hope to pull a fair amount from this summer's outdoor and indoor grows, I may pull back the amount of plants I grow this winter, with a couple photos in the tent and autos in w/ the veggies..
Sounds like a good plan, my friend! A room full of weed and veggies sounds like a cool place to hang out, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back