Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now...
I can see I am going to be kicked off the boat quickly...
*shuffles through stash jars to find nothing in the stash jar*
I shall be designated boat washer and tackle cleaner :shrug:
You bring the papers, and the fire! Everybody has something to offer...:pighug:

Yeah I got talked into it and wish I never did. My spine L1 to S1 is pretty much disintegrating away
Degenerative disc disease? The best thing I ever did was claw my way out of the clutches of pharmaceuticals. I went from big pharma to little farma! :rofl:

Lol right on man, I wanna move to Colorado they got better gun laws+weed

Funny story about Colorado, I moved here from Austin and I am a tried and true Texan(well Austinite really which is different) and we have some pretty lax gun laws including open carry. The ONLY people that I have seen exercising their open carry rights here are HIPPIES!!!!!!! Straight up my kind of people rockin the dreads and tie dyes with a big ass 45 hangin off their sides walkin thru Walmart getting organic kale n stuff. I just found that interesting. Mainly because you cant have guns if you are growin weed lol, and also because it has happened more times than I can count.

So, sad thing is...
This afternoon, I took my AK47 from the great outdoors and put her into her cabinet with her more established aunty...
all goes well and when I go in there to check on her... think she wanted to get closer to her... fell over... topped my fimmed top so like yeah... lost 4 main stems now... pretty bleak about that... goo thing though, she is a photoperiod girl... Bad thing though, she was meant for the 2 litre photo comp grow, which means she had to be flipped to a flowering mode in 6 days time...
My options, 1) pull her out the comp and get her looking pretty again and take two clones... or
2) flower her as per normal and tell my mate that no clones will be coming your way...

Fak

Degenerative disc disease? The best thing I ever did was claw my way out of the clutches of pharmaceuticals. I went from big pharma to little farma! :rofl:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah big PHARMA to little FARMA lmmfao my guy, annnnnnnnnnnd this is why FTT is tha shit

So, sad thing is...
This afternoon, I took my AK47 from the great outdoors and put her into her cabinet with her more established aunty...
all goes well and when I go in there to check on her... think she wanted to get closer to her... fell over... topped my fimmed top so like yeah... lost 4 main stems now... pretty bleak about that... goo thing though, she is a photoperiod girl... Bad thing though, she was meant for the 2 litre photo comp grow, which means she had to be flipped to a flowering mode in 6 days time...
My options, 1) pull her out the comp and get her looking pretty again and take two clones... or
2) flower her as per normal and tell my mate that no clones will be coming your way...

Fak

As much as I love AFN(heck I even have an AFN tattoo) I would say make sure to get some clones to your bud. I always like to spread the good world of cannabis. There will always be more comps here on the network, that is just my humble opinion though

Just saw these guys on the 311 Cruise back in March!!! They were fucking siiiiiiiiiick!!!! Actually, they put on 3 shows on the cruise that I saw, but not trying to rub it in!!

I hate to hear these horror stories! The Dr's keep wanting to cut into my back and knee's. I'm freaked out about being in more pain than I currently deal with.....:nono: I could not afford a bad medical outcome at this point....and the VA docs don't inspire a lot of confidence...

Same deal here!!!! I've been apprehensive about letting the VA handle some of my issues, but when they did my foot surgery, even though it's been a rough year, I'm already in much better shape than I was before and they say it shouldn't get much worse as I get older, although they wanna do my other foot now.. Then, probably a little spinal fusion..

So glad I never have to do that nonsense over again!!!!! lol Great experience, painful memories!!! (in both good/bad/physical/emotional ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back