Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a neurostimulator wired to my spine with internal lipo battery that was suppose to have helped reduce the pain. But I've had nothing but problems these past 3 years and after fighting for almost a year to get it removed they are finally going to. It just sucks that the Dr is trying to cover up the issues with the unit.
Wish best luck, sending good vibes and hope all goes well and speedy recovery . That sounds like some painful shitt man.

have a neurostimulator wired to my spine with internal lipo battery that was suppose to have helped reduce the pain. But I've had nothing but problems these past 3 years and after fighting for almost a year to get it removed they are finally going to. It just sucks that the Dr is trying to cover up the issues with the unit.
I hate to hear these horror stories! The Dr's keep wanting to cut into my back and knee's. I'm freaked out about being in more pain than I currently deal with.....:nono: I could not afford a bad medical outcome at this point....and the VA docs don't inspire a lot of confidence...

The more, the merrier! :smokeout:(and the greater variety of smoke!)
Well now...
I can see I am going to be kicked off the boat quickly...
*shuffles through stash jars to find nothing in the stash jar*
I shall be designated boat washer and tackle cleaner :shrug:

I hate to hear these horror stories! The Dr's keep wanting to cut into my back and knee's. I'm freaked out about being in more pain than I currently deal with.....:nono: I could not afford a bad medical outcome at this point....and the VA docs don't inspire a lot of confidence...
Yeah I got talked into it and wish I never did. My spine L1 to S1 is pretty much disintegrating away. But the best decision so far in my life was to get my medical card and away from years of prescription pain meds. Atleast now I have a somewhat clear mind and trying to rebuild lost time with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back