Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pond misters and the like always seem to have problems, that is what I have always experienced anyway. It still presents the problem for me anyway of being able to get through the root mass. But I also grow in DWC for a simple reason, to get the biggest plants possible in the shortest amount of time. So I found something that works really well with my DWC max o2 setup and will find it hard to even look at exploring other techniques, mainly because I put a lot of time into my DWC on a daily basis. The only reason I am even growing soil plants right now is because the @Kindsoil folks came out with something that i only have to water, so I can still focus on my DWC every day. For me to divert my attention to another medium would be counterproductive at this point. I may be at a disadvantage because growing is always evolving and changing for the better in most cases, but hey I really like what I have come up with :)
Yep If it ain't broke don't screw with it . That I understand . :thumbsup:

That really is BADASS my friend and with a little bit of tweaking I think you could be on to something here. One thing that I like about the idea of using the hempy as substrate is because it is softer lol. I am like you and i don't like my roots being abused at all, so I think that hempy along with one of those sonic electric oxygenators would make for probably the most ideal substrate i can think of. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not sure if you have seen the thread or not. I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours. So I'm in and out.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-hybrid-hempy-bucket-trial-run.58916/

Peep the build and process. I'll definitely be picking your brain later. 100%

I'm still really green when it comes to growing. Only 2nd grow right now. So even trying a crazy method was high risk lol. But I like trying stuff. . But I'll def want some air pump and stone advice. Bear has convinced me of grow stones instead of perlite. The perlite comes out the bottom holes . And I would like bigger holes. With the wealth of knowledge here I think we can get this all figured out.

@wwwillie @1939bear thanks for the quick
Response I just tried the coupon and it worked. I'll be ordering as soon as I deposit when I get out of work.. -_- grrrr graveyard shifts suck
I did 3 shifts when I was just a kid (16) for the Goodyear Tire Co. Hated it and never held an inside job ever again . :thumbsup:

Yeah pond misters and the like always seem to have problems, that is what I have always experienced anyway. It still presents the problem for me anyway of being able to get through the root mass. But I also grow in DWC for a simple reason, to get the biggest plants possible in the shortest amount of time. So I found something that works really well with my DWC max o2 setup and will find it hard to even look at exploring other techniques, mainly because I put a lot of time into my DWC on a daily basis. The only reason I am even growing soil plants right now is because the @Kindsoil folks came out with something that i only have to water, so I can still focus on my DWC every day. For me to divert my attention to another medium would be counterproductive at this point. I may be at a disadvantage because growing is always evolving and changing for the better in most cases, but hey I really like what I have come up with :)

I always pictured the aero stuff as maybe being suited for the dudes doing short to no veg time clones in a SCROG type environment. But, never having done that sort of thing I may be way off.

Always thought these "Dewey Misters" looked interesting. Uses air pressure to lift and spray so uses an air pump instead of water. So also going to aerate the water some while doing the misting

Here is my dragon babies
The Lil cup in the middle is a mystery
1493825657949-376520516.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back