:jawdrop: deeewd, I am a looo-ser!! How did I wiff on this entire grow?! Holler my friend, if my head is up my butt! You know I want to ride along,... too much shit happening around here! :help: I can't keep up who's testing what anymore- :rofl: ...well at least I made it for the best part!-- :d5: F'ing killer looking buds brudda, you rocked these nutes Sniper style (magic subconscious pH control,.. that, or the cats are chemists!) :crying:

... GBOG is phat-fat goods man, a stellar girl, and POM worthy! Is she in yet? If not, I'll toss her hat in the ring for sure! :bow: :clapper:.... how's her perfume?

.... Dinafem WW! She's a chunky gummy gal too,... dig that fat top central cola! Does she smell orangey like Hobbes' did?
:drool: :cooldance: excellent plants my friend, I can't stop eye humping them!
starescreen.gif
:woody:... you are still the KISS Master in my opinion Sniper,... :bow: Fantastic job as usual! :slap:

No not in any comp that i know of bud

The glueberry has a bit of a berry smell

The widow was more floral than anything

The 5 gallon glueberry looks like it may make this one look stunted :D

We have some WW right now, ours smells floral, and taste floral with a bit of berries at the end of the exhale.

Nice flippin' plant Sniper, Love the color on them babes. Glueberry has me drooling.

Go Remo

:coffee:

We have some WW right now, ours smells floral, and taste floral with a bit of berries at the end of the exhale.

Nice flippin' plant Sniper, Love the color on them babes. Glueberry has me drooling.

Go Remo

:coffee:

The quick dryed samples say glueberry has some punch to it the other glueberry in the 5 gallon air pot is gonna be bigger than this one as long as temps don't drop down again
We keep going from freeze to 60-70 every week but at least there's not snow past my knees like last year

:d5: Ok my friend, you be nom'ed! If you like, reshoot pics if you want even better pervy details to show more! :smokeout:Eek, did the Lambys get there?

:d5: Ok my friend, you be nom'ed! If you like, reshoot pics if you want even better pervy details to show more! :smokeout:Eek, did the Lambys get there?

Im good with the one you used be hard to go back in time and snap pics

I'm just hopeing the feed store gets in more black gold coco peat blend cause I bought all they had last time I when to the city some times it sucks living in a 3rd world state :rofl:

At first I wasn't watering but 1 time a week but I found with this coco peat mix even if the pot feels heavy I give them 4 to 6 floz every couple days this coco blend made me have to change what I was doing ever since I started growing

Back