So I take it that you calculate the days after you have planted a seed to the soil, not after the little seedling has popped up from the soil?

No I count day 1 as the day the seedling pops above soil
my week count starts at the beginning of the week :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Week 3
jedi kush
4 ml per half gallon of remo grow, micro, velokelp, magnifical, and nature's candy

2016-12-02 21.25.42.jpg

I just found this @sniper

Likin them girlie shots. The WW is interesting to me, and I hope to see you finish it up.

So how is your comparison going, vs. your previous line up?

How much nutrients can you see yourself using on these three plants? Will you have enough to do them all, or more?

Hope you and yours are doing well my friend.

:cheers:

I just found this @sniper

Likin them girlie shots. The WW is interesting to me, and I hope to see you finish it up.

So how is your comparison going, vs. your previous line up?

How much nutrients can you see yourself using on these three plants? Will you have enough to do them all, or more?

Hope you and yours are doing well my friend.

:cheers:

Remo has a calculator on their site that will calculate how much you will need for a full grow :thumbsup: i figure I can get 3 or 4 runs maybe more from the 1 liter bottles

:pass:

Looking good! I like that fresh green colour they have on. Seems that they are ready to rumble :smoker1:

Thanks MedGrower I really like the not having to spend time ph'ing myself :D

I would be interested to see what is the pH of the soil after a while though. In my DWC grow, I measured even pH 5.8 with stronger feeds and would be curious how that would go with soil like you are doing. I had to use some potassium silicate to bumber the pH above 6 just to be safe with my hydro. I know soil can buffer that stuff too but I would be interested nevertheless. :cool1:

Back