New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

I'm starting to suspect that getting good at this is 90% about learning patience.

(You decide if I'm talking weed growing or life in general)

Indeed.
And not being over-exuberant with water/nutes/lights

I was at cannabis cup one year and soma was doin a seminar,this was for photo’s,but recon,it be ok for autos,
“When u think they are ready leave them another week”
My god do u taste difference,
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I was at cannabis cup one year and soma was doin a seminar,this was for photo’s,but recon,it be ok for autos,
“When u think they are ready leave them another week”
My god do u taste difference,
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Roll on the weekend then :D

Roll on the weekend then :D
Pal I think you smashed it I think you in for some great weed and a nice mix I hadn't checked your grow in a while I'm 4 week into mine full remo in autopots and 600w viper and 900w kingbo so simular setup mine are both in growbattles if I do as good as you id be very happy

Pal I think you smashed it I think you in for some great weed and a nice mix I hadn't checked your grow in a while I'm 4 week into mine full remo in autopots and 600w viper and 900w kingbo so simular setup mine are both in growbattles if I do as good as you id be very happy

Thanks for the kind words bud :D

Some pics from today:

Fan Leaves? We don't need no stinking Fan Leaves!'

N3yBbJZ.jpg

VPSc6J4.jpg

3TSKjIf.jpg

Sgg1wXI.jpg

Thanks for the kind words bud :D

Some pics from today:

Fan Leaves? We don't need no stinking Fan Leaves!'

N3yBbJZ.jpg

VPSc6J4.jpg

3TSKjIf.jpg

Sgg1wXI.jpg
also pal ya vipers 600s what height have you had them in veg and then in flower im just curious

also pal ya vipers 600s what height have you had them in veg and then in flower im just curious

30" seedling (veg light only)
24" after 1 week (veg and bloom lights)
18" when stretch over and fully into flower mode, and for the rest of the grow (Veg and bloom lights)

30" seedling (veg light only)
24" after 1 week (veg and bloom lights)
18" when stretch over and fully into flower mode, and for the rest of the grow (Veg and bloom lights)
thanks for getting back to me so fast bro ive had mine a bit lower but i think im going to use yours im at 4 weeks so the stretch is incoming and thanks again bro

Back