Bro you're literally describing my current grow lol my Durban poison is looking so beautiful right now, I knew the test began was going to take a while to flower but I had no idea it would be this slow. Here's my Durban;)

20180515_172949.jpg

Bro you're literally describing my current grow lol my Durban poison is looking so beautiful right now, I knew the test began was going to take a while to flower but I had no idea it would be this slow. Here's my Durban;)

View attachment 906668
Thats hot mate :drool: my GG is starting to look like that but when i get a photo i will be asking what sun leaves to take off as i think there are too many on there

I defoliate and strip off larf sites during the first week and again during the 3rd week. During the first week I take everything that doesnt look like the rest of the prime development along with a few fans covering up bud sites. during the 3rd week I come back and lollipop again from where the best looking development starts all the way down, then I come back and pull off all the huge fan leaves that are restricting light. I usually end up with about a 5gal pail of scraps

I defoliate and strip off larf sites during the first week and again during the 3rd week. During the first week I take everything that doesnt look like the rest of the prime development along with a few fans covering up bud sites. during the 3rd week I come back and lollipop again from where the best looking development starts all the way down, then I come back and pull off all the huge fan leaves that are restricting light. I usually end up with about a 5gal pail of scraps
wait till you see the kush i've taken about 10 leaves off every time i do it just sulks for a day or 2 so i dont do anything to it anymore

@Olde School Player
cobs made a big difference for the kush and blueberry
have no photos will update when new phone arrives
1. GG 70cm
2. champion 82cm
3. blueberry gum 60cm grown 20cm since the cobs in just over a week
4. kush 62cm

Now THAT'S what I'm looking for. Tag me when you get the pic's posted.
Does BigSm0 advertise the LED spectrum and/or Kelvin rating for his COB's?
By the way, it's been seven or eight days since I hung my HID back in the tent over my TH Seeds BubbleGum, and she has stretched from 3" to 14.5". Started LST today, within another week will switch from transition to bloom nutes & see how she acts.

@redeye jedi fuck bro you're killing it! Mate they are looking next level! I love your set up fuck it looks so sick.
@Adamskill Thanks heaps mate yea I'm loving it too. I'm over crowed at the moment didn't want to run out off weed again but i will be running 2 every 5 weeks if that go's to plan but loving the cobs
I've starting making oil and salve with the scraps and it working wonders dont smoke too much anymore just oiled up lol
so how are your grows going mate?

@Adamskill Thanks heaps mate yea I'm loving it too. I'm over crowed at the moment didn't want to run out off weed again but i will be running 2 every 5 weeks if that go's to plan but loving the cobs
I've starting making oil and salve with the scraps and it working wonders dont smoke too much anymore just oiled up lol
so how are your grows going mate?
I am very interested in your oil and salve process/progress. Have you posted any journal on your efforts. I am right now debating on which way to I can go forwrd on this.

I am very interested in your oil and salve process/progress. Have you posted any journal on your efforts. I am right now debating on which way to I can go forwrd on this.
Hey @Nosias Thanks for stopping in I've just started making this stuff I use the the magical butter machine its great I will do a journal when i do my next batch cause this stuff works wonders and its so simple I still cant wrap my head around the salve its made with leaves and stems and its working a treat on my nans arthritis and me mates parents as well
I will tag ya when I do the journal but any questions fire away I'll help where i can
red:thumbsup:

Back