Mephisto Genetics redd's Mephisto Adventure - "Chem City Blues" and "Chem-Bubbly" autos

Day 25

sticking w/ the 5-day update intervals, i like those so i'll get back on track

Started some leaf tucking about 2 days ago, here is how they look now
Chem-Bubbly on the top, Chem City Blues on the bottom. So far, the two on the left have shown the most branching traits, the bottom-right CCB is showing the least
Days 30+ will be so exciting!

sEQFfMtl.jpg

On both the CCBs I've noticed some mutative branching and would like to share some examples in two
different lightings so they are easier to see

Here is developing as a triploid branch, with these nodes growing on 3 sides of the stalk versus two that start opposite sides

BWk3FoKl.jpg
eSX0MKtl.jpg

And here is where a branch randomly split into two-heads, both exactly even, and continue to grow at the same rate

LQtRa2bl.jpg
E4fxCP1l.jpg

Lovely plants I'd have them for company anytime

Very nice red Mephisto genetics, all LED, nice light airy mix subsrtate and plants looking perfect just how they should be. :D

I like to use a light airy coco and perlite mix, when it comes to watering I find you need to do it a little more often but the plants just love the oxygen they get to their roots.

Great looking grow I'l be sure to tag along for the duration :)

peace bro

Arty

Last edited:
They are looking really healthy dude.
Thanks grim, i love when i can keep them this green this long haha

Very nice red Mephisto genetics, all LED, nice light airy mix subsrtate and plants looking perfect just how they should be. :D

I like to use a light airy coco and perlite mix, when it comes to watering I find you need to do it a little more often but the plants just love the oxygen they get to their roots.

Great looking grow I'l be sure to tag along for the duration :)

peace bro

Arty
Thanks for stopping by arty! And as these get bigger I'll defo have to increase my waterings
After a while after tinkering w/ soils, I realized some issues and proper aeration was one! I can get behind that airy mix my man

Day 30

Again, Chem-Bubbly on top, CCB on bottom

SxscOk4l.jpg

With a nice, dead-even canopy. It is about 6-8in. tall, or 15-20cm.

7xu0c1pl.jpg

Here is how they were went over the course of ~5 days: to 90 degree angles essentially, away from the light. I don't rotate them

7JEkGwTl.jpg

Strain/pheno information and findings so far:

Chem City Blues: CCB is not a heavy feeder, but not a light one either, pretty middle-of-the-road, but nowhere near sensitive.
The two are very homogenous, so far no discernable subtle vegetative differences, but we'll see in full
flower how similar these two really are. Likes fan tucking, but showing less branching as a strain, but the branches
want to reach up. Really likes a nice big container so far.

9zBspIXl.jpg
B18RVCOl.jpg

Chem-Bubbly(tester): Chem-Bub is a medium-to-high feeder, she can take nute spikes well and really
shows her appreciation with new growth the days following. Also a homogenous pair, the two are similar with
no major discernable veg differences. These ladies really love their LST and respond exceptionally. This strain
wants to branch more than the CCB, but instead of branches reaching up she will prefer to bush out. Also likes a
large container.

bVx4GVAl.jpg

The photos are the two of each, respectively. the extra CCB picture shows the branches reaching up, rather than
doing what Chem-Bub does which is bush out as a whole.
Will give some more AACT tomorrow, extra microbeasties.

Yup, great attention to detail...love how your LST is bushing these babies out :)

They all look great!
keep up the good work :)

Thanks all!

I now need to get a CFL in just for some daylight spectrum pictures because I think
not enough is shown in the LED lighting. Maybe one of these days here haha

Very nice Redd,

Get the Tuck outta here, yes? heh heh, :coffee2:
Really gets bushy for that. And as far as not rotating them, you might be on to somethin' I heard and ol' member say once that if your plant doesn't spend time turning toward the light, it will spend it's time (energy) growin' bigger.

But what do I know, I been wingin' it for a lifetime. I am a shoot from the hip kinda buckaroo."Eye roll"

Back