Sweet Seeds Red Poison #2

sour.b

Clean Medicine
Reaction score
Hello Sweet lovers,

This is the second time I will be growing the Red Poison and she definitely deserves her own thread.

A dark red beauty that has become a legend among my friends.

She will be grown beside 1 other plant at first and a second will be introduced around day30.

-Tent is 75cm square by 180cm

-Grow Northern HiLite006 and a MS006

-15L Airpots

-Plagron Light Mix + Perlite + Neem Fertilizer

-BioRhizotonic / Biobizz Nutes Biogrow Fishmix Biobloom Biohaven Alg a Mic / Cal-Mag / Green Sensation

Cycle for the all grow will be 20/4

The seed was dropped into a glass of water.
12 hours later after it sank, it was moved to a folded kitchen roll sheet and placed in a dark place.
6 hours on, the tail is showing.
6 hours later the seed was potted about 2 cm from the surface into her final pot.
And finally 24 hours after we had a lift off.

Day 1

eIPYZKR.jpg

Day 13

AjQnxvQ.jpg

WyixUAf.jpg

I will update this thread once a week from now.

:peace:

Awesome! Def going to try this strain sometime- just have 60 odd beans to work through first
I thought you did for some reason. The Sang bank seed of Ireland!

This one is on my wish list to grow! Hope you don't mind if i take a seat.
Please do Dudeski and thanks for the slap.

Hi my friend, thanks for sharing this nice work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
It will be interesting for sure !
Sweet smokes and good luck!
J.
Thanks Jay, this red lady will defo not disappoint judging by her vigorous growth so far.

been growing red poison steadily for 2 years now. Alas I am on my last grow as I am revamping my room. Installing full CO2 system, pulled the trigger on the Fluence SpydrX Plus LED, and purchased new genetics from attitude seeds. After 2 years my beans are old and the red isn't coming through as much as it used to. The smoke is still amazing considering it's all I've really had in that time. Room hasn't had a revamp since I literally through it together. My wife left and I went all "Fuck it. Might as well get high." Been growing them 10-15 at a time since.
Anyways here is week 4 Red poison with some photo plants in small pots and cups getting ready for outside.

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
2 years straight of Red Poison, wow! @onlyin420 you must have a comprehensive understanding of this strain and phenos. Do you care sharing your findings mate?:pass:
I had those beans for a couple of years already lets see if I see red!

Weekly update.

Day 21 today.

She showed sex yesterday, crazy what a week can do.

XaLmfOwh.jpg

OdiYPpch.jpg

ZWBbsChh.jpg

PUzCKr3h.jpg

Nice and thick stem, a bit of clawing this week but not really apparent any more. Feed today with 1.5ml Fishmix- 1.5ml Algamic- 1.5ml Heaven- to 1L of water.

Just burped my jars of curing Cream Mandarine, can't bloody wait to try her out!

:peace:

Back