Wow Reb.. thats tent looks killer!! I have 2 Reflectors 192x3 I have had them a long time now and they are still doing a solid job. i think ive had them running close to 30 months with just 6 hours a day there off.. thats a long time those lamps have been rockin!!! I cant wait to see you tent in a few weeks!!! :pass:

Honestly Tina these panels are built very well. I like the construction. Its solid. Not flimsy or cheap. I love the 4 fans on top. Keeps the panel cool to the touch even with both spectrums on! So far I'm very impressed with everything. Although... Lol not to be a smart ass but the power cord could be a few feet/meters longer. Its very short. Especially for larger tents like mine... Just something maybe to discuss with the manufacturer... That would be perfect!

When LEDS first came out.. I think blackstar was all the rage. Small panels and BIG bucks. Immediately turned me off. Things have changed a lot in the last few yrs. So I'm honored to have been chosen for this because I never thought I would go led. Never thought I could afford enough panels for my needs. Things certainly have changed!

*sharing one*
I agree on the cord lol I have 4 mars hydro leds. 2 reflectors and 2 600w. Looking good btw!

Wow Reb.. thats tent looks killer!! I have 2 Reflectors 192x3 I have had them a long time now and they are still doing a solid job. i think ive had them running close to 30 months with just 6 hours a day there off.. thats a long time those lamps have been rockin!!! I cant wait to see you tent in a few weeks!!! :pass:

Hey thanks E! Appreciate you checking them out! I wanted you to see those Tangie in action! You know honestly... With each of the diodes/lamps having their own reflectors is what makes these panels so intense. Folks can say what they want about this brand or that model or only DIY is the way to go... For growers like myself that at this point in time don't have the want or desire to get into all that DIY stuff it's fine by me to pay a little more to have an engineer worry about all that. Plug and play out of the box is what I needed right now. Not to say in the future I won't look into all that other stuff but I am very happy with these two panels. If that makes me a fool lmao oh well! Every deck needs a couple jokers...

I agree on the cord lol I have 4 mars hydro leds. 2 reflectors and 2 600w. Looking good btw!

Thanks Star!! Yeah these panels definitely need longer cords. That would rock!!

Back