Wow Reb.. thats tent looks killer!! I have 2 Reflectors 192x3 I have had them a long time now and they are still doing a solid job. i think ive had them running close to 30 months with just 6 hours a day there off.. thats a long time those lamps have been rockin!!! I cant wait to see you tent in a few weeks!!! :pass:
Thank you my friend for your support!:d5:
I agree on the cord lol I have 4 mars hydro leds. 2 reflectors and 2 600w. Looking good btw!
Thank you @Starbreaker :pass:

Sugarbaker 3 around 7 weeks
View attachment 615824
View attachment 615825
View attachment 615826
View attachment 615827
View attachment 615828

Group shot of the kids under the Grow cycle LED
View attachment 615829

Random shot of the big girls waiting to get watered...
View attachment 615830

That's all my friends!!

In the next week - two weeks I'll be planting Sister D F2 and doing a Sugarbaker F2 run. Just ordered some Fast Buds 6 Shooter & West Coast OG Autos, Delicious Seeds Neville's Haze Auto (shout out to @Dudeski!) Dr Krippling's Incredible Bulk Auto and HSO Blue Dream Auto!! I have some plans in the works...

:stir:

If you want to see my Mars Pro II 320 grow it's here...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rebels-mars-pro-ii-epistar-320-test-grow.53509/page-11

It's entirely too much work to do it all again here lol so if you're interested please visit that thread! :passit:
:slap:Those look amazing Rebel!!

Update coming in a few! Just wanted to note...

Sowed 4 Future 86 BX2 just now! Another of my auto crosses. This is the first time the BX2 have been grown. I made them last year and they've been in the fridge. So I'm excited big time lol

Pics coming in an hr or so...

Update coming in a few! Just wanted to note...

Sowed 4 Future 86 BX2 just now! Another of my auto crosses. This is the first time the BX2 have been grown. I made them last year and they've been in the fridge. So I'm excited big time lol

Pics coming in an hr or so...
Waiting your update
images (2).jpg

Back