yeah I know that is what I mean man that thing is crazzzzzzy sweet lookin!

:) thanks brother! I wish we had scratch and sniff lol so you could smell these two strains... SD smells and tastes like spree candy and SB is a complex blend of fruity citrus...

Both are so resinous/oily they look wet. Hope you had a great weekend bud

Yeah that right. In China every yeas there are many people die from drunk driving but the government banned the alcohol. While the cannabis banned even thought cannabis can cure the cancer and relieve pain.I think it's unfair to cannabis.

Yeah that right. In China every yeas there are many people die from drunk driving but the government banned the alcohol. While the cannabis banned even thought cannabis can cure the cancer and relieve pain.I think it's unfair to cannabis.

Many many people die here everyday from alcohol or alcohol related deaths like drunk driving, etc... It is unfair to all the people it can benefit too. Truly tragic. Hopefully your government will rethink its position on cannabis. After all ancient medicine comes from your country. Cannabis surely is ancient medicine no? Plus you all make very good led lights you should be able to use them to grow pot! *sharing one*

Back