Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Sweet Seeds supporters and Sweet Seeds Crew! I currently have 4 Sweet Cheese Autos going and documented in my other thread... However, I'm moving the 4 of them here for Tommy and crew to watch grow! I am waiting on my new additional lighting to arrive this week then the other strains will drop and I'll change the name of the title and keep em here as well as my Sweet Seeds home thread.

Here's their first two updates from my other thread. I will post updated pics later tonight or tomorrow. they are just about 3 weeks old today.

Grown in CANNA Coco and Organic Perlite at 3:2 ratio. Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Grow & Bloom A/B, AN Bud Candy, AN Voodoo Juice, AN Sensizym, Atami Bloombastic, Humboldt Nutrients Myco Madness, & Botanica Silica Blast for base nutes, boosters, and additives...

Grown under Quantum Badboy T5HO 6 lamp unit in 1 gallon grow bags.

First week pics
SWEET CHEESE 1_10-22-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE 2_10-22-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE 3_10-22-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE 4_10-22-13.jpg

Second week Pics
AUTO SWEET CHEESE 2_10-30-13.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 3_10-30-13.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_10-30-13.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 5_10-30-13.jpg

Third week pics coming up shortly... #2 there was the first one to pop pistils at 12 days!! #3 followed a few days later. #1 day after that. Just waiting on #4 to pop pistils but she was planted almost a week later... I had 5 Sweet Cheese to start but one didn't pop out and I couldn't find it in the Coco lol so that's why there's 4 and not 5.

Here's my Sweet Cheese Auto that was harvested bout a month and a half ago... The Lady and I fell in LOVE with this plant and strain so much we had to grow 5 more right away! But 4 is not bad either! No lie, Sweet Cheese is my OVERALL ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SMOKE! Best tasting, amazing effect of heady feel good get stuff done then if you over indulge it becomes relaxing and euphoric. I'm drooling at the anticiaption of harvest! Gonna be a AWESOME CHEESY CHRISTMAS!!! :D::drool:

AUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 2.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 3.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 4.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 5.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 6.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 7.jpgBOWL O SWEET CHEESE 1_8-31-13.jpgBOWL O SWEET CHEESE 2_8-31-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE NUGG 1_8-31-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE NUGG 2_8-31-13.jpgSWEET CHEESE NUGG 3_8-31-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow man! this is great :dance:!
Thanks for sharing your experience, i can see you've obtained some beautiful flowers and i am glad to know you have enjoyed the Sweet Cheese auto, i also believe is a nice strain.
Sweet smokes!
J.

Brilliant my friend :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing your experience with Sweet Cheese Auto with us.

See you around, sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

4 Auto Sweet Cheese @ Week 3

Thank you very much Gentlemen!! It's been and honor and complete pleasure growing everyone of your strains. Sweet Cheese being my favorite but many others are my among my favorites as well. I've grown Auto Black Jack, Auto Green Poison, and Auto S.A.D. I will be dropping some Sweet Special and Cream Caramel Autos this weekend! Soon as my other tent frees up I'll be growing the bigger strains there. Jet 47 and Big Devil XL.

Auto Sweet Cheese #2, #3, #4, & #5 ---- Week 3
AUTO SWEET CHEESE 2_11-4-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 2_11-4-13 2.jpg

AUTO SWEET CHEESE 3_11-4-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 3_11-4-13 2.jpg

AUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_11-4-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_11-4-13 2.jpg

AUTO SWEET CHEESE 5_11-4-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 5_11-4-13 2.jpg

They got a bit burnt from slight over feeding in the first week but new growth is nice and green so we're back on track! :D:

HUGE THANKS to Tommy, J and all at Sweet Seeds for their enormous generosity!! :grat:

It is work keeping up with your grows. I think you like the Sweet Cheese. A lot. Good stuff and so stable. :tiphat:

sorry Smithiano! least I only have 2 threads lol great to see you here!

absolutely! you know I love my Cheese! well the Lady and I both do! :D

ill be dropin a mohan ram auto in the next day or so in a 5.6gal airpot since i just chopped the Russian and made room for the giant pot Im enjoying some finger hash that taste of strong lemon after the exhale

i think you and the Mrs would love them and may be just the ticket for your rso runs i got almost more trim than buds but i took every leaf off and haven't counted the seeds yet

what did your last SC harvest yeild bro? and what week did you take her again? My girl is at 65 days today and very skinny buds looks like shes got a while left yet.
day57cheese (6).jpgday57cheese (5).jpg

i love me some cheese! cant wait to see the show"Munch"

Mine was short and bulky but finished fast, gave me an OZ..and had so many different smells..great smoke!:Cushty:Ill have to grow another one in a round or 2!

Last edited:
Back