New Grower Quitexcellent's DP Auto Ultimate 45liter pot DWC grow one of the BIGGEST AU grows!?

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Im starting my 3rd indoor grow. The first one that will be posted online! I hope to end up atleast with a few nugs to fill the pipe:baked:very excited on this grow:yay:

Starting with:

-45 l pot with 25 l water in it

- 300w and a 150w platinum series led lights shared with 4 other small plants

- 2x hailea 432 l/h air pumps with 4 air stones

- homemade Co2 generator

Nutrients:

- GHE flora series grow, micro and bloom

- Canna Rhizotonic

- REMO CalNiFiMag

- ph up and down

It is day 28 now but i will be uploading some photos of the early growth!

Lights are 24/0

Last edited:
Day 14.

Hoping to get a better camera soon.:rolleyes1:

Attachments

• 20170909_200323.jpg
    20170909_200323.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 169
Can anyone tell me if co2 can make those yellowish spots on the leaves if you keep it flowing too close to the plants? Seems like the spots appearead only on the sides where the co2 keeps flowing. I have fed it also well with calmag so i dont think it could be calsium or magnesium defiencies.

Appreciate some answers im pretty noob with growing and also new to this site! :bighug:

Day 26.

Did some fine LST and gave the plant first time some rhizotonic. Yes i know i should have used it all along the way but i found out too late that there is a such nutrient called rhizotonic. So the plant just exploded in the last two days! Look at those beautiful nodes popping out and starting to get bushy:pass::drool::drool:

Can anyone tell me if co2 can make those yellowish spots on the leaves if you keep it flowing too close to the plants? Seems like the spots appearead only on the sides where the co2 keeps flowing. I have fed it also well with calmag so i dont think it could be calsium or magnesium defiencies.

Appreciate some answers im pretty noob with growing and also new to this site! :bighug:
No I don't think C02 does that. If it were the gas causing an issue, you would also be detrimented. What are your ppm in the space?
pH in proper range for hydro?

No I don't think C02 does that. If it were the gas causing an issue, you would also be detrimented. What are your ppm in the space?
pH in proper range for hydro?

Yes ive been keeping my pH anywhere from 5.8 to 6.5 so i dont think thats the case but i only have a pH meter so could the ppm be too high? Also the yellow spots started as very light green and appeared only on the leaves where i kept the co2 flowing.

Now ive been keeping my co2 flowing a little more far away and the plant stopped making new spots and the old spots remained the same and didnt grow.

Day 28.

Changed the water and nutrients and the pH is at 6.1. This lady also seems like she is very into some bondage :smoking:so far it is looking very promising! Tomorrow i will take some photos of the roots!
20170924_023828.jpg
20170924_024407.jpg
20170924_023612.jpg
20170924_024019.jpg

Back