Cheers mate, i will do.
you're right about forums, most of what ive learnt is from forums especially this one :)

I only point you to the other forum, because its specific to your location. There is more to learn on AFN, just not by outdoor growers in your specific location!!

Damn GS your like the

Weed Whisperer[emoji267][emoji482][emoji482][emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Haha....hey bud.....I can only teach what the plants have taught me in 2+ decades of growing this amazing plant under the sun!!

E
I only point you to the other forum, because its specific to your location. There is more to learn on AFN, just not by outdoor growers in your specific location!!

Haha....hey bud.....I can only teach what the plants have taught me in 2+ decades of growing this amazing plant under the sun!!
every days a school day :doc3:

High Guys,

Weed Whisperer, nice name for a moniker. Maybe someone will use it.

So many people are growing indoors now. I'm glad to see I'm not the only dinosaur left, lol.

I'm here for an education. Hope you don't mind if I sit in a dark corner somewhere.

Look who popped up this morning :)
planted in the rockwool friday aft, now sunday morning :)
20180408_100113.jpg

My fastest germ yet, :woohoo:
the AU & SK#1 are still tucked up for now, ill check again before bed.

Hey Quentin, nice thread! Luckily I'm much further south than you but can't really risk the outdoors. Maybe one day though. Best of luck! :slap:
Cheers mate, it is a bit risky up here too. I'm on a council estate so there's prying eyes everywhere.I managed last year though so I have faith lol.
neat set up,nice lil corner of the garden to get lost in.dutch passion are tried and tested.
View attachment 889043
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Ahh the Yorkshire cup :coffee: yeah man only seen/heard good things about DP. I don't trust our 'spring/summer' so wanted something tried & tested :)

Back