Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi folks! Hope all is well.

The Mango Smile and Bruce Banner are all dried and sealed up in their jars. I've smoked around 5g of each before weighing.

I've just weighed them and am absolutely blown away by what the scales read!

MANGO SMILE - DRY WEIGHT - 127 GRAMS

IMG_20210817_181430.jpg

BRUCE BANNER - FINAL WEIGHT - 110 GRAMS!

IMG_20210817_180855.jpg

Think I'm almost at the 400g mark this run with one more to come down in the next few days.

Very happy with how things have went. Got a lot of improvements to make in terms of feeding. Excited to see how it all works out in the next run.

Cheers
Qb

Used about an ounce all in to 120ml coconut oil (1/2 cup). 24g of trim and 4g of excess weed at the bottom of the rolling box. I forgot to add the sunflower lecithin during the coconut oil infusion but I think it seems to have worked.

Bought the Nubula Boost decarb/infuser.

Had 1 gummy so far about 45 mins ago and not sure if I'm feeling anything yet. I've been smoking all day though.

Qb
How’d it go on the dosage? How many for a buzz?

Hi folks! Hope all is well.

The Mango Smile and Bruce Banner are all dried and sealed up in their jars. I've smoked around 5g of each before weighing.

I've just weighed them and am absolutely blown away by what the scales read!

MANGO SMILE - DRY WEIGHT - 127 GRAMS

View attachment 1356387

BRUCE BANNER - FINAL WEIGHT - 110 GRAMS!

View attachment 1356388

Think I'm almost at the 400g mark this run with one more to come down in the next few days.

Very happy with how things have went. Got a lot of improvements to make in terms of feeding. Excited to see how it all works out in the next run.

Cheers
Qb
Grow goals!

How’d it go on the dosage? How many for a buzz?

I've not tried to push it yet to get properly baked. Been having maybe 5 - 8 gummies throughout the day which takes the edge off stressful situations without feeling high or having red eyes. Very happy with how its worked out so far.

I'm off tomorrow so might take 5 - 10 tonight in one go and see how I feel.

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks!

Growing adventures start again very soon.

I'll be firing up the 4x4 tent in the next couple of days with a few changes. I will only be growing four plants this run in their own individual Autopot XL round trays using 17l fabric pots. I think having two 100cm x 40cm open trays full of water was causing high humidity so hopefully this will be the solution.

I'm taking part in another Seed Stockers Grow 'n' Show. @Seedstockers-Mark has kindly sent me a nice selection of auto seeds. Sherbet, Purple Punch and Gelato.

So I have four spaces in the tent and a fairly nice selection of seeds to choose from. Two spaces have already been taken by Mephistos Hubbabubbahaze and Fast Buds Kosher Cake. The other two spaces will be taken by Seed Stockers strains but I'm not 100% sure what they will be yet. Probably Purple Punch and Gelato 41.

Hopefully popping the seeds tonight. Will post a few pics.

Cheers
Qb[CHAT=][/CHAT]

Last edited:
Aaaaannnddd we're back in action!

I decided against the Autopot XL trays and have went with the same 100x40cm trays that I used in the last run. However, I've covered them with black and white film and cut holes for each fabric pot. Really hoping this will reduce the humidity.

Popped 4 seeds inbetween damp toilet paper, inside a DVD case, wrapped in a towel and placed on top of the PC tower.

Strains this time...

Seed Stockers - Purple Punch and Gelato 41

I'm in the Grow 'n' Show and was kindly provided with these seeds from @Seedstockers-Mark. Loving the Silver Lime Haze CBD that's just finished curing. Can't wait to see what these strains produce.

Fast Buds - Kosher Cake

Grew their Bruce Banner last time and absolutely love how unusual she smells and tastes. Like lemon pepper chicken. Looking forward to trying out more of their strains.

Mephisto - Hubbabubbahaze

Just finished their Mango Smile and it's my favourite strain I've grown., just edging out the HSO Blue Dream. Excited to hopefully get that old school bubblegum flavour that I remember from my first couple of trips to Amsterdam.

Excited to get back in the game and nail down this feeding regime.

Cheers
Qb​

All seeds have sprouted within 24 - 36 hours. Placed in lightly watered solo cups and into a propagator. Will go under the light either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers
Qb

Reactions: AMG
Day 4

Not much to report. Growing well.

Cheers
Qb

Reactions: AMG
Back