Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Excellent insight! Even at day 9 she is a little shorter than I anticipated so this is perfect info! I’ve just the thread on Creme de la Chem and Purple Rolex right now and on the fence on whether to keep a log here on AFN with the Mango Smile and Strawberry Mango Crumble.

Glad I could be of help.

Get yourself a diary on the go here man. It's my favourite growing community. You can then get in to the grow 'n' show. Get free seeds to begin with then potentially lights etc.

Qb

All right folks?

After having a joint of both Mango Smile and Bruce Banner I've decided they'll be harvested once the autopot res has emptied.

Bruce Banner smells like sweet citrus and tastes just the same. She's sticky as hell and the buds are bright green and coated with resin.

Will try a joint of the Silver Lime Haze CBD once the buzz from the Bruce Banner wears off.

Cheer's
Qb

Tried a joint of the Silver Lime CBD Haze and really enjoyed it. Once ground up she smells exactly like a lime, doesn't transfer to taste at the moment but that will change after a little cure. Has a very balanced effect that doesn't get you high or stoned but increases focus and turns up the colour in your vision if you know what I mean?

She's still firing out white pistols so she will be left on plain water until she stops.

Mango Smile and Bruce Banner will be harvested tonight or tomorrow. Will be using the bowl trimmer so should only take an hour or two.

Qb

Mango Haze - Day 89 - Harvest Day

Here we are folks. She was chopped down and trimmed in the bowl trimmer and filled the bottom of 4 brown bags with amazing mango smelling dense buds.

I think the pictures can do the rest of the talking.

IMG_20210809_203104.jpg
IMG_20210809_203100.jpg
IMG_20210809_202929.jpg
IMG_20210809_202908.jpg
IMG_20210809_203125.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Bruce Banner - Day 89 - Harvest Day!!

Hi folks. Chopped my Bruce Banner yesterday. She smells like sweet citrus and has really nice dense buds. Filled bottom of 4 brown bags.

img_20210809_134645-jpg.1353584
]

img_20210809_134532-jpg.1353585

img_20210809_134520-jpg.1353586

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks.

Recently bought a decarboxylator/infuser and today is the first time I've used it.

Decided to make gummy bears. I will post a pictorial and maybe do a wee video next time I mix up a batch.

Heres my recipe:

Makes around 150 gummy bears.
  • 120ml Orange Juice (1/2 cup)
  • 85g Jelly Cubes
  • 12g Gelatine
  • 60ml Infused Coconut Oil (1/4 cup)
  • 1/2 tsp Sunflower Lecithin

1. Add orange juice, jelly cubes, gelatine and sunflower lecithin to a saucepan over a medium/low heat.
  2. Stir continuously until everything has combined and leave on a gentle boil for a few seconds.
  3. Fill moulds and place in fridge for around an hour.

Here's the final result. They have a nice and tangy orange taste.

IMG_20210814_213931.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Hi folks.

Recently bought a decarboxylator/infuser and today is the first time I've used it.

Decided to make gummy bears. I will post a pictorial and maybe do a wee video next time I mix up a batch.

Heres my recipe:

Makes around 150 gummy bears.
  • 120ml Orange Juice (1/2 cup)
  • 85g Jelly Cubes
  • 12g Gelatine
  • 60ml Infused Coconut Oil (1/4 cup)
  • 1/2 tsp Sunflower Lecithin

1. Add orange juice, jelly cubes, gelatine and sunflower lecithin to a saucepan over a medium/low heat.
  2. Stir continuously until everything has combined and leave on a gentle boil for a few seconds.
  3. Fill moulds and place in fridge for around an hour.

Here's the final result. They have a nice and tangy orange taste.

View attachment 1355340

Cheers
Qb

Nice one! Which one did you get? I got the Ardent Flex! only decard'd haven't worked out the dosage yet though.

How much weed to oil ratio? I'm trying to make oil tinctures and haven't been too successful, all of the recipes were really weak!

Cheers

Nice one! Which one did you get? I got the Ardent Flex! only decard'd havent worked out the dosage yet though.

How much weed:eek:il? I'm trying to make oil tinctures and havent been too successful, all of the recipes were really weak!

Cheers

Used about an ounce all in to 120ml coconut oil (1/2 cup). 24g of trim and 4g of excess weed at the bottom of the rolling box. I forgot to add the sunflower lecithin during the coconut oil infusion but I think it seems to have worked.

Bought the Nubula Boost decarb/infuser.

Had 1 gummy so far about 45 mins ago and not sure if I'm feeling anything yet. I've been smoking all day though.

Qb

149, 148, 147 …gummy bears to go!!
that’s a good amount in the ratio , Will have a go when my first harvest.

Gonna check out your machine

Hi folks.

Mixed up my soil for the next grow.

• I am using 17l fabric pots with probably 16l of biobizz light mix.
  • Directions say 2 tbls of grow amendment per gallon of soil. I added 6 tbls per pot.
  • Each pot was watered in with around 4l of dechlorinated water.
  • Allow to cook for 10 - 14 days

I will be germing the seeds later tonight or tomorrow. Going to run a hubbabubbahaze but the other 3 spaces are up for grabs.

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Back