Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Not many strains I grow more than once. I've grown Green Poison three times before! Been a couple years.
The GP is not turning out as I hoped, but it will still be decent. I think I might do an Auto Ultimate next.

Busy!? Do you have any time to do anything else?

That green poison is going to be massive! I'd always planned to grow one ever since it came out. Sweet Seeds was my first proper grow.

Qb

Sour Diesel

That's it all dried and jarred up. Took around 6 days in a brown paper bag with rH around 50% and weighs 90g. So just over 3 ounces.

Has a really nice fuelly taste on the inhale and a sour fruit kind of taste on the exhale.

She was harvested bang on 15 weeks (105 days), grew well and didn't really give me any problems. Once I get the hang of these new amendments I'm using results should be even better next time.

IMG_20210719_200357.jpg

IMG_20210719_200313.jpg

IMG_20210719_200334.jpg

IMG_20210719_200034.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Reactions: DDubs

St. Tom

nice my brother
@Qbgrower how do you rate the Biotabs vs the Living Soils amendments?

Hi mate. I had really good results with biotabs but I think the living soil amendment has produced denser and more flavourful buds. Also a bit simpler to work with. Its 3/4 tablespoons sprinkled on top of soil and watered in. Still have a lot of learning to do with it but, if this is the results after first use I can't wait to see what the results will be like when I've got it all dialed in.

Cheers
Qb

Nice! I havent chopped mine yet but went fairly well. Think i got a phosphorous deficiency at one stage but conditions were not perfect and i am not used to growing in fabric pots so i dont think watering was optimal.

Only thing i dont like is waiting for the 'cook' but i did 15l and watered in a then 5l of Light Soil at the top and planted the seed directly into the final pot.

Nice! I havent chopped mine yet but went fairly well. Think i got a phosphorous deficiency at one stage but conditions were not perfect and i am not used to growing in fabric pots so i dont think watering was optimal.

Only thing i dont like is waiting for the 'cook' but i did 15l and watered in a then 5l of Light Soil at the top and planted the seed directly into the final pot.

You got any pics of your grow?

When you top feed how much water are you giving her? To run-off? less? more?

Cheers
Qb

Sour Diesel

That's it all dried and jarred up. Took around 6 days in a brown paper bag with rH around 50% and weighs 90g. So just over 3 ounces.

Has a really nice fuelly taste on the inhale and a sour fruit kind of taste on the exhale.

She was harvested bang on 15 weeks (105 days), grew well and didn't really give me any problems. Once I get the hang of these new amendments I'm using results should be even better next time.

View attachment 1345301

View attachment 1345302

View attachment 1345303

View attachment 1345304

Cheers
Qb
nice job and its nice to see the brown bags are working well for you

I was using 20l fabric pots and when i did the top feed i was around 4l of water - that was enough to soak the soil but only a tiny bit of run-off. After that it was around 3l every 2 days - not sure that was quite right though - will hopefully get it nailed next time. Will sort some pics out for you :)

nice job and its nice to see the brown bags are working well for you

Cheers for the rep @St. Tom

Brown bags are amazing. Wet trim, straight in the bag and left for 6 days. This run they've been coming out 62% - 65% when in jars. Makes a nice joint straight from the bag.

Qb

I was using 20l fabric pots and when i did the top feed i was around 4l of water - that was enough to soak the soil but only a tiny bit of run-off. After that it was around 3l every 2 days - not sure that was quite right though - will hopefully get it nailed next time. Will sort some pics out for you :)

I'm using 18l fabric pots with probably around 15l soil. Initially I was watering too little and caused a lock-out and had to flush them. Now I water till run-off and I'm still not sure if that's enough?

Look forward to seeing the pics. What is it your growing?

Qb

Back