Outdoor Pyramidseeds - Auto Purple / Auto Tutankhamon II

I'm like hey guys check out my root structure:
aFKL-ohS.jpg

@912GreenSkell is like nice, check out my latest:
images

Always keep an open mind!! You know...it wasnt al that long ago that folks told me lots of things..."dont use nutes from different companies", "dont supercrop autos"
When i brought up the size of my indoor space around 50% said it wouldnt work well, if at all. Hmmm

Try different things...be the dude to pave the way to the future of growing!! If we al get caught up in the same "in the box" growers, we'll never advance into new techniques that were once considered to be taboo!

You just blew my mind man that really does make me want to try more things literally. I want to try running more techniques in different areas of the house but financially ugh, one day I’ll get there. Gotta crawl before I walk though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does seem more convenient when their just starting out and less risk of over watering this way at least to me it’d seem that way I see something small I’m only gonna give it small amounts instead of drowning it out

Thats the absolute best thing about the insta pots...you can simply slide them apart carefully to check out the moisture level of the soil!

Genius!!!!!

I use them all the time now, even in indoor grows when I am planting in their final containers, just for the easy viewing of the soil moisture.

You just blew my mind man that really does make me want to try more things literally. I want to try running more techniques in different areas of the house but financially ugh, one day I’ll get there. Gotta crawl before I walk though.

You are absolutely right bud...learn to grow a healthy plant well....and then mess around with different techniques to see what you like(or possibly to disprove myths). Growing is not a 100 yard dash, its a marathon.

You are absolutely right bud...learn to grow a healthy plant well....and then mess around with different techniques to see what you like(or possibly to disprove myths). Growing is not a 100 yard dash, its a marathon.

Most definitely, my problem is I like to push for too much too fast, always been a go getter and very competitive, but I’m learning canna doesn’t allow you be all those things at once it takes time, patience, education and proper technique. And even when you’ve got everything down bam here’s something new to try or bam I’m gonna take shit to another level type shit.

Back