Outdoor Pyramidseeds - Auto Purple / Auto Tutankhamon II

Reaction score
Hi growers!
first of all, I want to say that I'm beginner. :) Last year I had some normal flowers from friend, but some bastard stole it from my glasshouse 2 days before harvest :(.

So this year I bought from pyramid seeds:
2x Auto Purple
4x Auto Tutankhamon II

I want to keep it in flowerpot (Start with small and after move it to larger, without damage on roots). So I can keep it in house and later move to my secured second place (to glasshouse).

I would like to ask you for some advices.
1. I have some bloombastic fertiliser, which i want to use in end phase. (correct?)
2a. But for start, I have "bio-chicken fertiliser" from my grandma, which I'm using for tomatoes :D (Can it be used for marihuana?)
2b. I can get cow version too. (Which one is better?)
3. When to start using fertiliser? From start?

Don't feed seedlings until they are a couple weeks old then only a light dose of veg nutes. When they start to flower change to flower nutes at i/2 dose also the when they are six to seven weeks you can try full dose of flowering nutes.If that chicken manure has worked for your tomatos you can use it for your girls as long as it is well decompsed and doesn't burn the plants.

You’re gonna want to start your seedlings in the pot you plan to finish them in. Autos are known for their fast growth and ability to flower without changing light cycles along with resilience to some pests but pests are still very bad! But the one thing about autos is they need to finish in the pot they start in they don’t take to transplant very well and if they do the stress could herm the plant or shorten your yield so again same pot you finish in you start in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the one thing about autos is they need to finish in the pot they start in they don’t take to transplant very well and if they do the stress could herm the plant or shorten your yield so again same pot you finish in you start in.

Actually thats not quite true...several fellas on here have success with standard transplants....its just that you have to have it timed properly and properly executed or stunting problems will arise. I have grown a few standard transplanted 150gram+ outdoor autos.

Actually thats not quite true...several fellas on here have success with standard transplants....its just that you have to have it timed properly and properly executed or stunting problems will arise. I have grown a few standard transplanted 150gram+ outdoor autos.
Also @iampepe does the tiered system (and I have stolen this tech because it is super convenient sometimes) starting in a solo then cutting the bottom and moving to a final container. @Kneehigh85 Check out his mephisto goodness thread 'cause he is killin' it.

Also @iampepe does the tiered system (and I have stolen this tech because it is super convenient sometimes) starting in a solo then cutting the bottom and moving to a final container. @Kneehigh85 Check out his mephisto goodness thread 'cause he is killin' it.

I do a similar system as well, which i call instatransplant pots.
IMG_3731.JPG
IMG_3732.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG
IMG_4061.JPG

Hmm I’ll give it a go I was going off research and a couple attempts I’ve seen performed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back