Outdoor Purple Jem Cross Grow

G

greenpharmd

Hey everybody! It's been a long time since I've posted, but outdoor season is coming for my neck of the woods! I had a beautiful Mossy's JEM that I grew out last summer that I hit with some Ghaze x Diesel Ryder pollen that I got from a friend. I made some seeds and I will be growing them out this spring/summer.

picture.php

Here is the JEM mother.

picture.php

Here are the seedlings that I have so far. I sowed the seeds in Metro-Mix on 2-22-2012. I plan to keep them under CFLs until the middle of March when I can put them outside. I will also be growing Iranian Autoflower again and will post some pics of that Monday Lord willing. It is great to be back again!

Ha ha..Good to see you back greenpharmd...share one.....:smokebuds:

You gotta a JEM with a GHaze...WoooWsssssers....:booya:...looking forward to seeing That...could be a Beast..

Speed & Safety for you and all your 2012 projects....:wiz:

Thanks a million! It is very good to be back home! I hope I can grow these things up to their potential. The JEM is the most beautiful auto I've ever grown. I would also like to cross her to Thaipan. I had a lovely Thaipan last year that turned purple on me.

welcome back greenpharmd

:smokebuds:

that cross sounds interesting :thumbs:

Good Luck with the strain and your season, still waiting a few more weeks before my season can officially start

picture.php

Here is a bad shot of my little JEM x (Ghaze x DR) seedlings. I repotted them in tree pots and put them under my 150 watt HPS.

picture.php

Here is my Iranian Autoflower. It is also under 150 watt HPS.

picture.php

Here are my babies this morning. I wasn't able to check them for about a week and they look a little under fed. I am going to give them a dose of Happy Frog tea this weekend.

picture.php

Here are 3 new Iranian Autoflowers started on 3-7-2012. The one that is further along will, Lord willing, be sprayed with STS so that I can make some beans for next years outdoor grow.

I've heard good things about those Iranian autos. Glad I saw those tree pots in the milk crate as well, I was wondering how to keep them upright!

76477-purple-jem-x-ghaze-x-dr-male.jpg

Here is a shot of my tallest male JEM x (Ghaze x DR). He has a nice purple thing going on. I wish the pic would do him justice. I had another male that was shorter and didn't show any purple I culled him.

76475-purple-jem-x-ghaze-x-dr-female.jpg

This is kind of a bad pic, but this is my tallest female. I have her and 2 other females that are shorter in stature. I will probably just pollinate this one with pollen from the above male. The male is one of the best looking males I have ever grown in my opinion. I also hope to use some of his pollen on an Iranian Autoflower to see what happens.

Back