Week 6 update:

_DSC1022.JPG

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil 3, She is a nice plant that looks to be a good producer. Not much color yet and she may not color up much.
_DSC1023.JPG

Dark Devil 2 is filling in well and is showing a good bit of color. She has looked like she is suffering from Nitrogen toxicity since she had 3 nodes and yet seems to thrive at 900 PPMs?

_DSC1024.JPG

Dark Devil 1, shows all of the signs of Potassium lock out but is beautifully colored? She may also have the biggest colas if she doesn't die from the lock out. Mind you all plants in the room get the exact same formula and they all are exhibiting different nutrient preferences. I am afraid they just have to tolerate each others wants. :naughtystep:

_DSC1025.JPG

The Short Stuff StarDawg has been a star right along, happy with the nutrients, light and space. She has a chance to be the top performer in the grow!

_DSC1026.JPG

Short Stuff Auto Purple Gorilla is slower than StarDawg so I am not ready to say too little about her yet. She is a happy plant!

_DSC1027.JPG

Solo Cup Dinafem Auto Cookies - well she is surprising me so far. I doubled the drip rate to keep up with demand the cup dries out pretty fast if watering is interrupted for very long. The Purple Gorilla behind her lost water for at least most of a day and suffered a bit. I hope she will recover.

_DSC1028.JPG

Some group shots:

_DSC1029.JPG
_DSC1030.JPG
_DSC1031.JPG

Week 7 update:

I am running about 750 PPM on the nutrients and have turned off the Far Red LEDs. I have added and turned on the AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000K lamps; they run 18/6 with the COBs.

The Dark Devils that are the beautiful purple almost black are continuing to show a nutrient problem - Dark Devil 1 has some crunchy leaves? Dark Devil 3 without the purple trait is not having a problem with the nutrient blend - go figure!

The other girls are all doing well. The Purple Gorilla in the Solo Cup has recovered from the drought. The Auto Cookies in the Solo Cup is almost as big as the Purple Gorilla in the Hugo 6" cube.

_DSC1034.JPG
_DSC1035.JPG
_DSC1036.JPG
_DSC1037.JPG
_DSC1038.JPG
_DSC1039.JPG
_DSC1044.JPG
_DSC1045.JPG
_DSC1046.JPG
_DSC1047.JPG
_DSC1048.JPG
_DSC1050.JPG

Time for the week 8 Update. The tomato cages are working like a charm so far. The three Dark Devils are nearing completion. Despite the necrosis in the leaves from whatever deficiency they are suffering from they continue to fill out the colas? Dark Devil 3 is a very good looking plant.
DarkDevil1.JPG
DarkDevil2b.JPG
DarkDevil3.JPG
DD1.jpg
DD2.jpg
DD3.jpg

The Short Stuff StarDawg is the star of the grow so far and has been a very happy plant and easy to grow.

SD1.jpg
StarDawg.JPG

The Short Stuff Purple Gorillas are both doing well. The one in the Solo Cup Is surprisingly big almost the same size as her sister. The one in the Solo Cup is hiding behind the Auto Cookie and I don't want to move her around for a better picture until she is done.

PurpleGorilla.JPG
PurpleGorillaA.JPG

The Auto Cookie in the Solo Cup is just doing better than I ever thought possible:

CookiesC.JPG

Here is the group shot:

:vibe:
Group.JPG

:vibe:

Week 9 update: The hungrier girls are showing deficiencies as I try to dial down the nutrients for the auto cookie in the solo cup. After all she is potentially the most valuable plant in the battles. I am not sure she will be big enough to beat @St. Tom as he has a really good looking plant. The StarDawg is the best plant in this grow and looks amazing so far.

Dark Devils:
_DSC1128.JPG
_DSC1137.JPG
_DSC1141.JPG
_DSC1143.JPG

Purple Gorillas:

_DSC1132.JPG
_DSC1135.JPG
_DSC1144.JPG

Auto Cookies (Solo Cup)

_DSC1133.JPG
_DSC1145.JPG
Mars2.JPG

StarDawg:

_DSC1146.JPG
_DSC1147.JPG
StarDawgbud.jpg
StarDawgbuds.jpg

Group Shot - Happy Halloween!

mars.jpg

Week 9 update: The hungrier girls are showing deficiencies as I try to dial down the nutrients for the auto cookie in the solo cup. After all she is potentially the most valuable plant in the battles. I am not sure she will be big enough to beat @St. Tom as he has a really good looking plant. The StarDawg is the best plant in this grow and looks amazing so far.

Dark Devils:
View attachment 1121237View attachment 1121238View attachment 1121239View attachment 1121240

Purple Gorillas:

View attachment 1121241View attachment 1121242View attachment 1121243

Auto Cookies (Solo Cup)

View attachment 1121244View attachment 1121245View attachment 1121246

StarDawg:

View attachment 1121247View attachment 1121248View attachment 1121249View attachment 1121250

Group Shot - Happy Halloween!

View attachment 1121251
looks awesome for solo cup grows. great job man.

This is my first look at your thread Man O Green I started from the beginning and I had to wrap my head in duct tape to keep it from exploding . Lots of details and high tech . Thanks , nice pics ! I want to try the Purple Gorilla but since I cant please tell me what its like . Crap I lost my eyebrows removing the tape .:jump::jump:

This is my first look at your thread Man O Green I started from the beginning and I had to wrap my head in duct tape to keep it from exploding . Lots of details and high tech . Thanks , nice pics ! I want to try the Purple Gorilla but since I cant please tell me what its like . Crap I lost my eyebrows removing the tape .:jump::jump:
@Green Hornet Why can you not try the Purple Gorilla? I have a fairly complicated grow style until you get a handle on it and then it is really quite easy and mostly automated. I am having trouble balancing the nutrients this time because the plants like such different strengths and I feed out of one reservoir. I had two girl friends at the same time once and that did not work very well either!

Here is some new eyebrows for you.

eyebrow.gif

I harvested the 3 Dark Devils by Sweet Seeds:
Dark Devil 1 was constantly necrotic and showed signs of deficiencies throughout its life. I finally just ignored her issues. She turned out to be an ok plant:
DarkDevil1a.jpg

Dark Devil 2 was mostly a normal plant and the most purple of the 3 plants.
DarkDevil2a.jpg

Dark Devil 3 is a real beauty. The fragrance filled the house the second she came out of the space - sweet pine with undertones of fruit citrus. A pleasure to grow. She had little purple but the buds have a lavender hue. I would like to have 6 plants in one grow just like her!

DarkDevil3a.jpg

DarkDevil3b.jpg

Last edited:
I currently have blueberry and gorilla glue #4 maybe I could mix the two together . The two couldn't be more different though . Thanks for the brows Bro ! I have tried to get some of those tomato cages but since recreational was legalized here in Michigan their as rare as hens teeth . Really nice to see your set up your attention to detail is A+ .

Back