After reading what some of you do, how entailed everything is, I'm astounded . I was happy my seeds sprouted, lol. I can see I have much to learn. Looking forward to watching your grow.

Running this grow like a chemistry lab.
Hope some more of seedlings pop for you.

Running this grow like a chemistry lab.
Hope some more of seedlings pop for you.
I already have one more than I can grow out. I always germinate more seeds than I can grow. I figure 80% is good. I had 8 out of 11 so pretty close. The Dinafem Auto cookies are only 1 for 4 or 25% not good but it happens.

The 3 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil were up in 30 hours; all 3 of them. So I decided to grow out all 3 because they are so vigorous. The 2 Short Stuff Purple Gorilla both came up as well as the 2 StarDawg. Since I want color I went with 2 PG and 1 StarDawg. I had to put 1 of the PG in a solo cup. That leaves the 1 Dinafem Auto cookies for the Solo Cup Challenge. There is a lot riding on that 1 seed.

This is me after two hits off the vape:

green11.png

I has been 9 days since the transplant. Normally I fertigate for the first time now but the cubes are still a little heavy so I will wait one more day. In the mean time I have mixed the nutrients into the reservoir. this is the week 2 mix at 70% strength:

ScreenHunter_207 Sep. 13 19.21.jpg

The PPMs are at 610 not counting my water which is running ~90 PPMs at the moment. PH to 5.9.

Topped all of the girls this morning and turned the 720nm (far red) LEDs. They run for 15 minutes at lights out.

Topped all of the girls this morning and turned the 720nm (far red) LEDs. They run for 15 minutes at lights out.
topped is the way. count me in mate thanks for the tag. but it didnt show up on my notifications.?? i looked in so got lucky haha. best of luck mate, looking sweet so far. happy growing every1 ;)

Back