topped is the way. count me in mate thanks for the tag. but it didnt show up on my notifications.?? i looked in so got lucky haha. best of luck mate, looking sweet so far. happy growing every1 ;)
Thanks @autobeast and welcome to my thread. All sorts of new stuff this grow, Solo Cup, support cages and adding NPK industries RAW nutrients to "spoon feed them" additions timed to the growth stage. I took Harley Smith's Master Gardner program and using his ideas about nutrients. Should be a blast. The Dark Devils have shown sex already!

Week 4 update, The girls are all doing well.

_DSC0999.JPG
_DSC1000.JPG
_DSC2628.JPG
_DSC2629.JPG

This is interesting 3 Dark Devil Seeds all responding differently to the exact same nutrient blend, One has what looks like a Phosphorus deficiency, one looks like Nitrogen toxicity and the third looks perfectly happy - go figure!

_DSC2630.JPG
_DSC2631.JPG
_DSC2632.JPG
_DSC2633.JPG

Nice set up mog! Drain to waste or recirculating? Is this floraflex gear

Week 4 update, The girls are all doing well.

View attachment 1106547 View attachment 1106548 View attachment 1106549 View attachment 1106550

This is interesting 3 Dark Devil Seeds all responding differently to the exact same nutrient blend, One has what looks like a Phosphorus deficiency, one looks like Nitrogen toxicity and the third looks perfectly happy - go figure!

View attachment 1106551 View attachment 1106552 View attachment 1106553 View attachment 1106554
hi man o green, what causes the phosphorous defc? and what cures it, cal mag?

hi man o green, what causes the phosphorous defc? and what cures it, cal mag?
Well since all three plants receive exactly the same nutrients my guess is something genetic or something in the rock wool block? Here is a chart of what can cause deficiencies other than PH and not enough :

tox-lockout.jpg

ScreenHunter_180 Feb. 22 22.16.jpg

Back