Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Look at the pink on that girl!

I know right that pink color looks awesome its the first time I have seen it before on one of my plants but it could be the color of the light that i have never noticed it before on any plants since grew with led first it had the blurple color so it would be hard to tell then i used hps which is also hard to tell in that color of light

but any way it looks so cool to bad bsb stopped selling this strain so its a one of a kind

I know right that pink color looks awesome its the first time I have seen it before on one of my plants but it could be the color of the light that i have never noticed it before on any plants since grew with led first it had the blurple color so it would be hard to tell then i used hps which is also hard to tell in that color of light

but any way it looks so cool to bad bsb stopped selling this strain so its a one of a kind
yeah and little late to s1 it now :( had ya done that you could of had your own stash of beans... Would been exact copy of plant your doing...

End of week 7 of flower for the plushberry x tropicanna. Gonna let her go another 10-12 days. She's fading nicely and starting to color up. I think the foxtailing is in the genetics, as I've seen a few phenos with it. She will be the thrid plant that I've flowered during this testing. The two testers on the left area doing "ok".. If they weren't testers I would have culled them already. They are moving way to slow and have weird leaf growth. The tiny plant in the right corner is the fruity pebbles og clone that I am trying to reverse and self. The two smaller plants in the middle are both double bubble from topdawg. Hoping for a male this time. I've gotta get some seedlings transplanted and into veg tent. I was thinking of changing the CMH tent to 18/6 after the plushberry harvest, but I'm not sure how long our test period is. We'll see how it goes.
20180429_014349.jpg
20180429_014428.jpg
20180429_014440.jpg
20180429_014412.jpg

Hey Now!
Sorry about my absence. Juggling too many things. But the garden grows on. This poor girl was so neglected by me really. She got the scraps from the other feeds more often than not but those scraps were really good stuff so it wasn't too serious. I used the light on a 24/0 schedule. It grew me a really nice plant. I got just of a pound of wet trimmed buds, so if I get 3.5 or so dry, I'll be pleased.
She was a Mephisto NCH x Sour Hound, very bushy as a baby she grew into a stocky gal that was always hungry. I did pump quite a bit of Ca in there so she is Bone Grown for sure.
Here she is from this morning, love the signs my wife makes.

full

The light has been trouble free for me. As far as I know I have had only two power outages. The lamp did not re strike, I don't know if it had a timer or anything as I unplugged it and waited an hour. I think it's a winner so far. Let's see if we can get some support and keep it that way.
Peace

I Love these lights for veg. Growth is very lively. Every day you see a difference in size leaf width stalk growth. Plants seem to love these bad boys in veg. I'm really impressed with them. My harvest off the last batch ended up being 11ounces from 8 plants. With the largest yield being 50 grams from one plant. I had some issues this last grow that I have compinasated for this time round. I'm pretty excited to see where flowering takes me. Have some pics of my current plants vegging under the chm lights.

20180502_183627.jpg
20180502_183654.jpg
20180502_183727.jpg
20180502_183828.jpg
20180502_185833_001.jpg

its time for a update on both of my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

my auto grow in my tent and my photo grow in my closet both got plain water today in there watering

I decided to take my scrog net out of the grow tent today it was easy I just cut the strings and remove a few of the PVC pipes I took it out since a few of the plants were hard to reach in the back I had a lot of dead leaves here and there so I wanted to get most of them out of the to give the plants more room to breath and it helps with light penetration

got some nice yellowing on a few my autos in my grow tent and a bit of it is turning purple its a good sign that that some of the plants are getting close to reaching there end maybe a few more weeks or so but I am in no big rush

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG