Live Stoners Post Surgery Pain Meds

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Folks!

I would like to know what auto strains are good for pain after surgery?

I am having hip replacement surgery next Wednesday and want to know what all of you suggest.

Maybe start a new topic?

Jackson

Having recently had the same hip replacement.........morphine is your only friend in the first few days. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but a new hip does tend to smart a little........upon discharge, any CBD strain will help, but it will hurt like feck anyways. Grab what you can from them. The more morphine the better. Don't be afraid to ask.

eP.

4 days before they let me out of hospital, and I am retired. (54) But as for going back to work, it depends on your job. If you dig ditches, forget about it for at least three months. And playing golf.
But if you have a desk job, maybe six weeks. Depends upon how your surgery went. I had a fall and buggered up my knee, then broke my toe in an unrelated incident. I am six months down the road and could never have gone back to work !!! Send me a PM or as we say now "Start a Conversation" if I can be of any help. Here for you my friend.........................eP.

High cbd and best so far strains known to me would be Charlottes web, ac/dc and cannatonic.
New generation of strains are coming out, they're worth trying, as what they are is uploaded cbd potency added to co-op on usually equal rate with thc in best strains.
Can't tell anything about smoking as i do grow those still and couple of weeks left to finish still.
Made recently some cbd for my son, tried myself in bit higher dose, well 10-15min after i was in need of sitting down, as made me so numb relaxed. Descent relaxant combo
, equal thc and cbd in tincture.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Back