Dragon Meds Portal Bud Blast

Well, I'm going to have to declare these a faceplant. Too much lost time, too much root damage, not worth the time now.

Not to be deterred, I've counted the days, and starting a soak today, I think I can get close to 80 days grow time before Thanksgiving on a new set, we'll see, might be able to chop and hang before leaving on the holiday.

I went ahead and got a bag of Oregons Only [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] mix as I've used before, will be sure these don't dry out
:nono:

Until then, here's a couple funny fails for y'all :

In the end, it's just a couple weeks of difference for a reboot.

Growing plants is fun but to stay fun, I need them to stay in third place behind my family and my job. Once I get them into their final planters, they will water and grow themselves, which helps keep it fun since it doesn't take a lot of effort. Seeds, though, do take more attention. I feel badly the first set dried out but that's okay in the grand scheme of things, there should be just enough time to squeeze the run in.

Thanks for your interest, take 2 on the way....

Okay, things are back under way here, one each of Fairy Frost, Amber, and Rainbow Moonstone sprouting up. They are starting day 5 today.

I also kept an Amber from the stunted first group...put her outside and she's recovered and started growing again. Will be a battle against the end of October to try and get something from her, but I wanted to watch her anyway, I'm curious about this strain, am thinking to hit her up with Stone Dragon pollen pretty quickly after pistils show and see if I can get her to produce some seeds for me, we'll see. I just transplanted her into a larger pot.

20160905_123827.jpg
20160905_123809.jpg
20160905_123801.jpg
20160905_114642.jpg
20160905_114649.jpg
20160905_122621.jpg

Looking good even the stunted one looks pretty good, I'm sure you will get something out of it.

Thanks dirty budster, glad to get things back on track here. So far so good.

Im stoked to see the portal run medi. The fairy frost is what im trying first. Do you know how long it takes to finish? Just a rough number.

I think it's a 65 to 70 day strain, more or less. I hear good reviews on her potency, looking forward to it. Tag me up whenever you decide to run her if I'm not already subscribed, Dudeski.

Back