Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Dang Pop everything's looking real good - love box car willy too, I tried getting Oklahoma blue tomatoes but was unsuccessful - just pink ozark and black cherry for me this year.

Still getting pretty cool at night keeping my growth slow hope it doesn't hurt the yield too much - do like the added security of it keeping the autos small. Harder to notice a 1-3ft auto compared to a 6-8ft monster in the fall. Should have all my harvests done before rippers and or fuzz start peeping for the big ol' photoperiods. Yeah it would be cool to get 280 grams off one plant but I'd rather have ten plants with 28. I'd get sick of smoking 10 ounces of one strain.

Most of my autos should be under 3ft. I'm thinking of SCOGging the Auto Ultimate.

First time growing the Boxcar Willie's. Thought they looked good in the catalog so..........lol

My last 2 grows totaled 1 1/2lb. I've given away about a pound..lol!

Dang Pop everything's looking real good - love box car willy too, I tried getting Oklahoma blue tomatoes but was unsuccessful - just pink ozark and black cherry for me this year.

Still getting pretty cool at night keeping my growth slow hope it doesn't hurt the yield too much - do like the added security of it keeping the autos small. Harder to notice a 1-3ft auto compared to a 6-8ft monster in the fall. Should have all my harvests done before rippers and or fuzz start peeping for the big ol' photoperiods. Yeah it would be cool to get 280 grams off one plant but I'd rather have ten plants with 28. I'd get sick of smoking 10 ounces of one strain.

Last edited:
Blueberry Domina was a male...so I pulled it. Planted 10 Dragon Kush ( KVS x Durrty Dragon ), 2 to a pot, a strain i made a couple years ago. don't know if the seeds are still good..I'll breed a couple if sucessful.
also planted 8 Dragon's Blood 4 to a pot and will thin once I see any males.
Greenhouse will be filled up soon!

The Blue Dragon are coming along nicely as are the Kind soil test plants. One Auto Ultimate looks like it won't get very big, its already flowering, the other in my auto watering pot looks like she'll be a big one!

Blue tomatoes have sprouted and some of my Jalepenos.

pics later!

I'm loving this new greenhouse! And the spot its in now gets full sun all day! And the plants show it. Growth has been excellent. Everything is looking healthy, even a tomato plant I was sure would die! Got 2 Blue Dragon and one Auto Ultimate in flower. The AU is rather small, I think she was in her starter pot too long.. ohh well. The other AU however, is really taking off on the 10 gallon DIY pot! Hoping she's a big one!
The Kind Soil test plant are all looking good. One looks a bit odd and smaller than the rest. The other 3, 2 in my organic soil, and 1 in the Kind Soil mix are about Identical in size.
All 8 Blue tomatoes have sprouted, and all the Jalepenos!

AU - soilponics -5-29-2016.jpg
blue dragon plant1 -5-29-2016.jpg
blue dragon plant2 -5-29-2016.jpg
blue tomatoes -5-29-2016.jpg
jalepenos -5-29-2016.jpg
Kind soil plant 2- pic1 -5-29-2016.jpg
Kind soil plant pic1 -5-29-2016.jpg
Non-Kind soil  plant pic1 -5-29-2016.jpg
Non-Kind soil plant2 - pic1 -5-29-2016.jpg
Rootball tomato plant1 -5-29-2016.jpg
Rootball tomato plant2 -5-29-2016.jpg

I planted 10 Dragon's Blood mulitpot style, 5 in each of 2 large pots. I also planted 5 Dragon Kush, and my last Mexican Airlines. All have sprouted but a couple DK and maybe 2 DB! WOOOOO! Its going to be a jungle in there soon!

Back