Autogrowzs

AFN JUNKIE
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Orange diesel X fugue state
Here's my nycd has brown spots on leaves quite heavy on 2 leafs I have given a dose of calmag new growth seems healthy just wanna be on the safe side.

Also a quick hello from me to all.
image.jpg

Running a mars hydro led 300w, viparspectra v600 led, and a 250w hps growing in biobizz light mix.

Here's a better pic.
image.jpg

You are almost too early to be running into defs. I see you mist them, you can get burns from the droplets acting as a lens and the light fries little spots on the leaves. This is what it looks like to me.

:biggrin: ... HM:pass:

>> Autogrowz, this is a very low nutrition soil,.. are you feeding yet? That's a shitload of lighting too mate! How big of a tent, and distances to the tops of plants? We need normal light pics too plz, LED and HID light makes for poor color rendering, important for diagnostics!... That said, HM might be right, but let's see,...

Thanks for that hmmm
it is growing ok now....

So do you think Ive gone overkill on the lights ?

The tent is 3ft x 3ft x 5ft

..in a 3'x3', definitely,.. more is not better man, and for seedlings, they don't want such intense light, it can force them to grow low with poor node spacing, or even stunt them from borderline light "burning"-- not so much from heat, but too much intense light which fucks with the entire photosynthetic machinery,... balance is the ticket! That Viperspectra alone is rated for core 3'x3' coverage,... that's an older first gen' Mars, right? Are all the diodes still working? This unit added to the Vipar' is heavy handed, and add in the HPS, it's totally unnecessary and possibly detrimental,... that's a lot of heat as well going in, what are your daily T's and RH's?

Back